• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be a Pokemon, which one would you be?

STK

Char-bok-a!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2011
    I'd be Articuno. So beautiful and graceful, plus I'd be able to fly.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    I'd be flygon! that way, when i dig, EQs won't hit me! besides, being a dragon with cool shades are FTW!

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    I would be CHARIZARD, no one can change that, My username is Charizard, My sig is of Charizard. My avatar is of Charizard.
    It's the cooles, the most powerful Pokemon for me.

Sasuke Hinamori

Just living life.
    Years
    I would be Umbreon because it is a dark type pokemon - and because its a wonderful pokemon it more of a loner and its yellow markings glow in the dark .^^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Well judging by my avatar and Tyranitar being my favorite Pokemon definitely Tyranitar. I would be able to smash through mountains mwahahaha

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    Heracross... one of my favrite pokemon of all time. Eat honey, fight with my horn during mating season with other male heracrosses, impress the ladies... etc. :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I would definitely want to be Entei.
    He's a protector, and his fire abilities are a pretty nice touch as well. Not to mention the speed I would possess!

You all thought that I was going to pick Heatran, didn't you? Well, my name may be Hiidoran, but that doesn't mean he's my favorite. :P

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    I would like to be a Magmortar... can't touch this(special ability:flame body) dun da da dat... :)

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Hm, I'd be Weavile because that's the closest thing I can think of to a ninja in the Pokeworldz.

Ooh, Scyther's pretty ninja too...

Okay it'll be Weavile, he's darker colored and therefore more ninja-ish

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    ^Ooh, yes. >=3

I would either be an Absol, Ditto, or Flygon. Absol because I like the whole idea of being an independent loner (and an icon of bad luck xD), Ditto because...well...you could turn into any Pokemon you wanted, or Flygon because it's a mystical, mysterious protector of the desert. -insertdramaticmusichere- And it can fly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Well, Blastoise is pretty impressive but I can't say no to Mew, he is the ancestor of all... he would kill Arceus.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Farfetch'd or Skarmory. The former because I get a leek I can use as a sword, or the latter because I'd be part metal; both can fly.

Back