• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any Pokemon, which one would you be and why?

Years
I'd be Lugia, so I could fly and dive deep down underwater. Plus it has psychic powers and it looks cool. :dead:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2021
I would be a Dragonite cause it's really intelligent and strong &stuff.
Or Snorlax, eat and sleep and body slam!! Haha.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
dude... write the word out. i can barely read wat ur writin...

i would chose to be igglybuff b/c she's much cuter than any poke in da world!^^

Tsugaru

Twilight
Years
i would want to be poliwhirl or mantine*i love thoses water types* maybe even a chichou or lanturn

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
Years
I would be Psyduck because, no one could keep from smiling when they saw me holding my head. Plus, Psyduck is pretty stong when headache gets bad and allows psychic attacks. Let me close saying I am confused.

Psy? duck?

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
ya... my memory can get really bad. r u the one who posted the thing about bein mewtwo and not writing the word out? wait... i dont think it was you... continue!^^'

i would want to be mew b/c she's so soft an cuddly and cute and-- stopping...

ShadowMarik

Insane Brat
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2006
I'd like to be Mewtwo, cause Mewtwo is my fav pokemon. ^^ And such power

And sides, I was a mewtwo on a couple RP boards. Well...Not THE Mewtwo. Or A Mewtwo. But a Mewtwo of my own creation /cackles/ evilllllllllll mewtwo called ShadowMewtow. (DO not mistake Shadow with the new pokemon games for GameCube. I came up wit him before those ever came out. /giggles/ Anyway It was fun ^^

And a few of my online friends INSIST I was married to him at one point. >> I have very strange friends.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
ShadowMarik said:
I'd like to be Mewtwo, cause Mewtwo is my fav pokemon. ^^ And such power

And sides, I was a mewtwo on a couple RP boards. Well...Not THE Mewtwo. Or A Mewtwo. But a Mewtwo of my own creation /cackles/ evilllllllllll mewtwo called ShadowMewtow. (DO not mistake Shadow with the new pokemon games for GameCube. I came up wit him before those ever came out. /giggles/ Anyway It was fun ^^

And a few of my online friends INSIST I was married to him at one point. >> I have very strange friends.

i can tell... lol, jk, jk^^:laugh:

Back