• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any Pokemon, which one would you be and why?

Years
I'd be Steelix. Not only would I have been a Large and Tough Pokemon BEFOREI evolved, I would now be virtually invincable. I would be the size of a hill, and as hard to take down as one. Many attacks would bounce off of my hide like rubber bands. My signature move would be Iron Tail, because there is little scarier then a totally Steel-clad monstrousity about to sit on you.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2006
Kingdra because it's my favorite pokemon other than Mewtwo.
Mewtwo because i can use my psychic powers to teleport the bullies in my class to Chicago or any other place i wish.:P
Dragonite because I wanna fly.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
If i was a pokemon i would like to be a salamence because, i would be a very powerful pokemon, but i could also fly! *nods*, i love flying! But pikachu or Sandslash, because i think they a cute, but strong pokemon!

-matt

Years
I dunno, I guess Celebi, for the time traveling and correct myself from screwing up in the past. Eventually that will haunt me and time implodes, yay! Either way, yep, go for that and maybe get immortality that way. Hehehe.

Back