• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any pokemon,

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    from the anime, i.e ash's pikachu, team rocket's mewoth, brock's onyx
    which one would you be? (other than mew and mewtwo)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2017
    Ash's Muk. Just to hug Oak all the time and stuff. He's pretty cool.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I'm gunna go with Duplica's Ditto. It's cute, gets a lot of love and you can transform into any Pokemon!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I'm gunna go with Duplica's Ditto. It's cute, gets a lot of love and you can transform into any Pokemon!
    Not to mention its great sense of humor!

My pick would be Jessie's Wobbuffet. He lives a fun and carefree life, and he is often in some outlandish situation that causes one laugh after another. He can also protect himself with his awesome counter attacks so nobody could mess with him >:]

Years
  • I'd be Ash's Oshawott obviously. It captures everything about my personality - cute, determined and well pretty damn hilarious. Plus it's my fave Pokemon as a whole so yeah quite an obviously fitting choice.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd love to be Team Rocket's Meowth, who could understand and speak both Pokémon and human language. :] Thanks to that, I could be able to go anywhere in the anime world and not have any sort of trouble making a living. Aside from that, it'd be nice to be Brock's Vulpix, too; I'm just a huge fan of that Pokémon, haha.

Years
  • Ash's Pikachu without a doubt. I absolutely adored him as a kid and he was partially what made my love for Pokemon grow as much as it did. Plus as Pikachu I'd be able to travel everywhere and see things alongside my trainer instead of being sent to the lab/released/what have you. Good deal, I say. :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Prof. Oak's Rotom hands down. I mean are you kidding? Being a little ghost light bulb able to take control over all of his machines and appliances to mess with him AND get to assist him in all of his Pokemon lessons he has on the air all the time? Yes please. Plus I'd be cute as all get out that way. <3

Years
  • Mistys Psyduck...
    but no, seriously, I think I'd like to be Brock's Vulpix. Powerful and pampered

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Brock's Croagunk hands down. Because who doesn't want to add comedy to a broken lovelife?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I want to be the Iron Masked Marauder's Tyranitar from pokemon 4ever, because who cares about the circumstances, I want to be a Tyranitar dammit.

Back