• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be one pokemon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts

Do Not Fear the Feared
    Years
    I have different picks for each reigon.

Kanto Reigon: Arbok: It looks AWESOME!
    Johto Reigon: Umbreon: My favorite Pokemon.
    Hoehn Reigon: Seviper: Snakes are cool.
    Sinnoh Reigon: Spiritomb: 108 souls attached to a rock. You can't say that isn't awesome.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    I would be a Ditto for obvious reasons. No not that reason. Just because i like squishy stuff, and i always wanted to feel a Ditto.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Darkrai definately. Mostly because I can watch and sneak up on hot babes and give people sadistic nightmares when I'm feeling evil. >D

Unfortunately, that strategy goes down the tubes when you don't have a bottom half... XD

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Relicanth! Everyone would leave me alone, I would never get caught, and I'de be all awesome looking and what-not!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Dragonite or Flygon >.> (obvious avvy is obvious, haha).

Dragon type, and being able to fly is a double bonus XD

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    I would like to be like Unown, Live in that little dimension they showed in that episode i forget the name of. Would be quite crowded.

Also i would be electrode or voltorb and just go on a shock spree for the hell of it.

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    If I could be a pokemon, I'd be Eevee, cause I could do an Eeveelution whenever I had to fight.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I would probably be Snorlax; seeing as how this would allow me to fit in better. Lol totally kidding. My next choice is Charizard. I mean- he's a fire dragon for fricks sake.

Unfortunately, that strategy goes down the tubes when you don't have a bottom half... XD

up 1. Lol

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    That's a tough choice. So many different Pokemon. And since I can't really decide, I'd have to go with Smeargle. He's better looking than ditto, can still transform, but can also learn any move just by watching it.

Then I'd just pick and choose what I'd want to be each day. And I'd battle in a very unique way, kinda like a transformer. Switch between different Pokemon at will during the course of the battle XD

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I think being a Latios would be awesome. Being able to fly and swim. Complete awesomeness.

Zach.Is.Me.

As my name suggests, I am Zach
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    I would like to be like Unown, Live in that little dimension they showed in that episode i forget the name of. Would be quite crowded.

Also i would be electrode or voltorb and just go on a shock spree for the hell of it.

I saw this thread title and immediately thought Unown.

Unown like in the Pokemon 3 movie, not the video game since they're weak and kind of boring there. But in the movie they're insanely powerful and can essentially be happy 24/7 since they can manipulate reality to their liking.

RegiMasta

Regi Trainer
    Years
    • Oz
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    I would want to be registeel because nothing could hurt me. I could just walk right through a tank, and WHAPOW! demolished.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back