• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could catch one POkemon...

EmpoleonRules7

Spurs!!!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    I would like to capture an Empoleon due to it being my favorite pokemon.
    It looks awesome and it might be useful in the future; plus it's a penguin.
    You stole what I was going to say XD
    I would also like a Piplup or a Mudkip or maybe even a Garchomp.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I'd probably want to have a Lucario. I could communicate with it and he'd be my partner in crime. ;D
    He could motivate me to keep up with my exercising habits too.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Lucario without a doubt. I'd be able to talk to him intelligently, maybe play some chess, do some training...He'd be like my best friend pretty much XD

PikaCookie

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    Arcanine because he's always been one of my favorite pokemon since Red/Blue and it would be fun to have a fast, fire-breathing companion around all the time. There so warm, cute, and loyal <3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    UPDATE: I would have to say Riolu...just because he's cool, awesome, cool, strong, and totally represents me as well...

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    if i could catch one pokemon, i would catch arceus
    if you could catch one POkemon...

Snyser

Champion
    Years
    i would say darkrai because sometimes i cant sleep than darkrai says
    too me you have a test tomorrow and lul me to sleep ^^
    or use dark void on me XD next day morning it would hide in the shadows in the class room and give me answers LOL

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    Hmm... this one is tough. x_x

I'd probably go with Meowth/Persian or Glameow, since they're some of my favorites and wouldn't be too hard to hide. ("No, that's just a... really messed up looking cat." >.> )

Or, if it was something we didn't have to hide... maybe a Spoink/Grumpig or an Aerodactyl. Psychic types would be fun to play around with, and what isn't cool about a bouncing psychic pig? Flying all over the place is pretty awesome all by itself, but flying on an Aerodactyl is just stylish.~

I'd love to have a Cyndaquil, since it's my favorite starter, but setting things on fire probably isn't the best habit to get into. ._.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    id choose a shiny gligar it can fly me around the world and dig underground

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    DEFINITELY articuno. He sucks most out of like ALL the legendaries, but I love him so much. He would let me fly (and make things extremely cold *.*). He's that awesome

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Anything that could fly or teleport. Just for easy transportation I guess...

XaRhS

I would definitely catch a Cyndaquil,so i can evolve it into Typhlosion and then kick but*s.xD

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    For me it's got to be a Gligar so I can evolve it into my all time fave Pokemon, Gliscor.

Back