• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could catch one POkemon...

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
    I'd definitely get a Ralts egg and hatch it and train it and turn it into a Gallade.
    Oh, Pochama seems like a goos starter, but... Shinx may be one of my OC's starter, but...
    Well I think, SKYMIN! She looks fuzzy if her fur is real life styled.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    Haunter
    Yes, it deserves all three special-fonts powers. Alright, alright, so there is the issue of a ghost/poison type that could poison you and drain you of life, however...

If I was good enough, maybe I could win one over with a good prank/joke or something like that so it wouldn't want to harm me (uh... much; correction: wouldn't want to fatally injure me).

But why? Well, why not? I love Haunters, and they're just plain made of ethereal win.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    truth be told if i really had to catch one pokemon it would be arceus. why? b/c he is the god of all. with him i could make anything i want happen

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    Wobbuffet. Simply because if I ever wanted to annoy someone, I could just pull him out and have him repeat his name over and over.

WOBBUFFET!
    WOBBUFFET!
    WOBBUFFET!
    WOBBUFFET!

*Pulls out revolver and shoots him self*

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Rotom! Possessing electronics is awesome! Evil lawnmower! The possibilities are virtually endless.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Dragonair

I hate extreme cold. I hate extreme heat. My house gets cold in the winter and warm in the summer. I need some climate control!

Amen to that!

Though it's my college classrooms/building and not my home which need logical climate control. The A/C is on year round, even if it's 20 degrees outside, and if a room is heated at all, it's hot as Hades. Plus I could have Dragonair Hyper Beam the moron who had the bright idea to not properly control the temperatures in a building where people have to concentrate and learn stuff.

Changing weather in general would be great, too. If I'm depressed or lacking energy, and it's been rainy and overcast for days, let there be sunshine! If there's another drought, let it rain! Flying around on Dragonair's back sounds pretty spiffy, too.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Omg.. That's a really hard question. I would definitely choose an Arcanine or Ninetales.. Just cause I could cuddle with it and ride on its back<3

VanillaThunderbolt

Generic User Title
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    Dragonite, or anything in it's family.
    Beside being my favorite, it's got so many uses.
    1) Body guard. Who's gonna mess with you when you have a 6 and a half foot Dragon standing next to you? No one.
    2) Transportation. Flying on Dragonite back = Awesome + Gas saving.
    3) It's adorable. No arguments, you know it.
    There's more reasons, but that pretty much seals the deal for me.

Jolteon is such a close call, but I can't fly on him unless life had Action Replay xD

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    I would choose Vulpix so that I could brush its fur every single day and train it to use Confuse Ray, and when it evolves I will have a white and awesome Ninetails with the Firespin attack. I would have to be wary not to pull its tail. I could ride it to school

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    A Pikachu. Yes, I know, typical Ash but it's a PIKACHU! With lightning and stuff! I'd like to say Charizard, but when would I use a Charizard (burning stuff not included :) )

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I would love a Lanturn. But I'd have to get a pool or something to keep it in.

So. I think it'd be an Arcanine. It's big enough to ride (as I'm very lazy), powerful enough to use for protection. And it's a dog... so it would make a good companion.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    It should be pretty obvious who i would catch, but imma say it anyway, Azelf !!

Suicune would be cool too.

Back