• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could catch one POkemon...

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    A shiny Charmander so that it can turn into a black Charizard. Thought about the Ditto approach (all pokemon in 1), but I'm thinking more on their personalities I suppose.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Ditto. Then I could have 492 pokemon in 1!

Can't go wrong with that.

Though I'd probabley end up catching Totodile or Tyrogue (Hitmonchan) cause they're a couple of my favourites. Though really I think I'd want something bing that can fly, like Salamence, well I prefer Dragonite but I think Salamence woulb be easier to ride....whatever go go Dragonite go!

Red Lily

Squadallah! We're off!
    Years
    a linoone....cause you can teach it surf and thunderbolt....which is awesome.
    youll probably see me riding around on a linoone in the ocean somewhere.....yess....

Years
    I would catch a Venonat that I would lock in a cage and poke to death.

I would catch a Hypno and take over the world!

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    P+M

I would catch a poliwag or a machop. Those to have been with me since the beginning. I would raise them to there final evolutionary form! =)

Cool Thread!

Moonlit Absol

Dark Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    I would catch Absol, because of its great looks, strength, type, and its ability to predict disasters.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    An Eevee or better yet, a shiny Eevee NAMED ROARK. Self explanitory. I would not like to evolve it, but if I had to, It'd become an Umbreon. |D​

But then again it would be pretty cool to walk around in public with a Honchkrow on my shoulder.​

A Gible would be awesome to own and raise to become a Garchomp. Then you can pwn other people with it and glide around on its back.​

Or maybe a Shaymin. Sky Forme would be pretty boss.​

Yeahh​

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I would like to have a Jolteon. I'll probably train it to provide me with electricity, but don't worry, I won't be harsh to the lil' fella'. :)

Also, a Jolteon would an excellent companion! I'm sure that we'll have a great time as partners.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Its pretty obvious as to which I would choose. I'd love to have a Glaceon as a little companion. I don't really have another reason, other than it would be fun to live with such a Pokemon. I wouldn't want to abuse the power it has for my own uses, because doing so just wouldn't feel right.

Its presence would be all I'd need. ^^

So when everyone else* is beating each others' Pokemon up with their own, I'd be the one who'd just sit in the shadows, ignoring it all. XD

* Doesn't necessarily mean EVERYone

Back