• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could catch one POkemon...

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Ditto. Then I could have 492 pokemon in 1!

493. Ditto counts as a Pokémon too.

Um, I'd like anything that wouldn't destroy the world or cause a problem to the environment. Probably an Eevee or a Ratata. Just one of the Pokémon everyone loves because of how small and lovable it is.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • If you could catch one pokemon in RL what would it be and why?

pikachu because you can totally pass it off as a pillow or small animal, except for, you know, the yellowness. He's also epic chill and seems like it'd be a good pet and battle companion.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Alakazam. He's probably one of my favorite Pokemon, and it'd be pretty cool having a 5,000 IQ Pokemon by your side. x_x

Years
  • I'd want a bulbasaur because it was the very first pokemon i chose when i very first picked up r/b/y :)
    but a scyther would be pretty awesome cuz then i could get a scizor!

thatrabidfangirl

*sweatdrops*
    Years
  • Eevee. So awesome.
    And if I couldn't get an Eevee, I'd have to go Furret. Or Furrett? Never mind, it's so-o cute! Or maybe Poochyena... or Wingull! No, Farfetch'd... Houndour??
    Maybe a Ditto is the best for me. Oh! Or Castform! I LOVE Castforms!
    This is hopeless. How could I ever decide?

bluesonic1

I like this place <3
    Years
  • If you could catch one pokemon in RL what would it be and why?

*That's a really tough one but I reckon Arcanine because it's one of my most fav pokemon, it can ride me to school and it can be my pet wolf!
    *Second would be Pidgeot, I could fly where ever I wanted within my country and fast!
    *Third would be Mew because it can easily always be with me and keep me company, its really cute and using its psychic powers it can let me fly and hover and stuff!
    *Fourth would be a Lucario, just for the wolfy company <3

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I would choose Houndour/Houndoom because its a beast, its one of my fav. Pokemon and I like Jhoto Pokemon more than the other regions... ^_^

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I can never decide on questions like these. >.< Either Aerodactyl, Pidgeot, Absol, Charizard, Meganium, Flygon, Altaria or Jolteon.

Back