• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could change one thing about your physical appearance

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
  • I would change my horrible ..........NO. No one shall DARE no about my embarissing mouth secret. ummm if I could change one physical feature......*thinking*.....*thinking*.......I know. THIS EMBARISSING LEG HAIR. YUCK.I would also want to get rid of this acne of mine lol. OH but most of all I would want to change my hair from long and curly to long and straight. curly hair is so friggin annoying plus if yoiu dont wash it it gets all puffy lmao

Originally Posted by scyke
    I WANT DIMPLES. THEY ARE SO FREAKING CUTE AND I'M INSTANTLY JEALOUS OF ANYONE WHO HAVE THEM
    I have dimples lol. wanna trade...jk. I will never get rid of my dimples

Last edited:

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Muscles, koff~

I think at my best I weighed 210lbs and was able to heft 45s in each arm without breaking a sweat. Not I weigh 180lbs and I'm hardly in shape. I can work on that situation I laid before me, however. If I had to change only one thing, perhaps it would be my hair. Mine grows curls and afros and doesn't grow straight. I think I'd rather have long straight hair than an afro, koffi~

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I'd change a lot of things but first on the list would definitely be my height. Ideally, I'd love to be about six inches taller. Even two or three would be good though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I'd just like to say, as the saying goes: size does not matter. It's what's in your heart that does. And besides, do you know what happens to taller people when they age? They shrink. It happens to all of us eventually.

Sirfetch’d

Ah never answered for myself, but if I had to pick one thing to change about me it would be, I wish I was a bit bigger. I am taller than average for my age, but I am a bit underweight and I just look really skinny. I'd love to have just a bit more weight on myself so I look balanced, haha.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    I want to be taller... even though im really tall already... or maybe m- erm nvm don't wanna say that on the internet... yep i want to be taller... alot taller..

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • I have always had a problem with my figure but since I can change that myself, I'd have to go with having a nicer smile

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'm confident with my body to be honest. I guess I would change my eye color from a boring brown to a cooler color like green or something.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I wouldn't change anything about how I look.
    I'm not one to care for physical appearance, and that includes myself.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My bottom teeth, easily. I don't like them and need quite a bit of service for them.

Years
  • The only thing I'd really want is naturally auburn hair so I wouldn't have to dye it. Otherwise I like my appearance as is. Even the chubbiness!

I'd probably still dye my hair though...

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    I'd like to get rid of the facial scars from some pretty bad acne as a teen. Everything else about my appearance I'm cool with and can change it through some sort of fitness.
    I love my eyes, they're a very light brown.

Back