• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could change one thing about your physical appearance

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm kind of happy with the way I currently look, but if I had to change one thing about it, then it would prooobably be… my skin color. My skin's extremely pale. If you ever see me, you'd immediately think that my body's never touched any sunlight, even though it has. Plenty of times. d: I do wear a lot of sunscreen, though, which may be a good reason why my skin is this bright. I could stop wearing them for a while, but it'll be very hard, as it's become a habit of mine to wear them. I've been wearing sunscreen ever since I was five.

Another thing that I would change is the size of my hair. My hair is a bit short now, but when I was three to four years younger, it was a lot longer. xD Long hair can get in the way sometimes, but once you get used to it, it isn't such a big deal anymore. When you wash long hair, it may also take a lot of time to dry them, but that can't actually be a bad thing, since it helps you to stay cool.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I'd change my teeth. They're sort of pushed forward, and I think the reason why is because I pushed them with my tongue when I was younger. Right now my parents are earning money so I can get braces, so they could be straight and I could be pretty haha.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • My eyebrows are wicked crazy, haha. People have harped on me about getting them waxed and I'm just like >:(

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • My weight mainly. I'm not terribly overweight but I could use to lose like 20 pounds. Would be amazing if I could. But I can fix it... I really want to but I can't find the motivation.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • I'd want to be taller. 6' 2" at 15 years old still isn't enough for me XD I really want that growth spurt I never had.

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
    Years
  • I wish to be taller. My short height bothers me extremely--- and I deal with comments about it all the time. Though, I didn't think 5'6 was a bad height previously...

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2017
    I've always had a fast metabolism and I'm not so sure it is a good thing or a bad thing. I could eat tons of junk food and barely gain half a pound. I've had it throught out my life and I'm well and healthy. I got it through my Gramp's genes and he's still doing fine.
    I just wish I had a little more weight. :(

Years
  • I would probably want a bit more weight. I play sport and have a high metabolism, and even though I do eat very badly sometimes, you can count my ribs when I breathe in. I mean, yeah it's good to be thin and all, but I could do with a bit more body strength.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I wish I had green eyes. Not like neon green, but like normal looking green. There is also this one gap in my teeth that I wish wasn't there. :p

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I wouldn't want to do anything that makes me look unlike myself. And since my physicality is myself in appearance, I would not want to change it.

I do get mildly irritated with my sensitive skin, but it's more a physical annoyance than aesthetic. Although I wish I could wear cheap make up without my skin getting all scaly.. So I suppose I'll say the thing I would change about my appearance is my reactive skin.

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
    Years
  • When I was younger, I had really bad teeth. Luckily I got braces and most of it was fixed. I still have a rather prominent underbite though (at least I think it's prominent). It doesn't interfere with my ability to eat/talk/swallow, but the orthodontist offered a surgical fix anyway. I decided not to go with it, as it scared me (and most surgeries still do scare me). Although I do not regret that decision in the slightest, I sometimes think about what would happen if that stupid underbite was gone.

Back