• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen If you could change one thing on R/S/E what would it be?

Shining Lericon

Postcount isn't everything
    Years
    If I could change anything on Pokemon Emerald, I would make an area where Pokemon over Level 50 Pokemon can be caught(like Sky Pillar in R/S, and Unknown Dungeon/Sevault Canyon in FR/LG). I was really disappointed to find out there wasn't an area in Emerald with Pokemon over Level 50...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Shining Lericon said:
    If I could change anything on Pokemon Emerald, I would make an area where Pokemon over Level 50 Pokemon can be caught(like Sky Pillar in R/S, and Unknown Dungeon/Sevault Canyon in FR/LG). I was really disappointed to find out there wasn't an area in Emerald with Pokemon over Level 50...
    Me too +________+; They helped for training.

Years
    trades

I mean they already have the open'n of various people when you trade/mix records..like the chatter..storyteller.. ect!

Why not add to the safari zone...or little side quests for Rares/shiny pokemon..

I mean with one small game and a few friends...it would be more of adventure!..not just capture'n them,and battle..

People would be more willing to share records/trade....and it would not be just a footnote to the game.

Also think about finding those bases of those friends you mixed/traded with...why not rotate the pokemon they have based on the info you've mixed/traded....

Ok im starting to rant......

Years
    Only one eh?

I do agree about the Gym Leaders, except for Wallace and Flannery. At least they had more dimension to them.

I'd change Aqua/Magma's Pokemon roster. I know they have to be mono with their respective themes but must they use the same four-five Pokemon? Throw in different Pokemon of same type or better yet, a different type Pokemon now and then, to surprise you.

At least Emerald did that for Magma with Baltoy but it's a drop in the bucket.

Hence why Team Rocket has yet another edge of Magma/Aqua. Diversity.

Sighs, headdesk.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    More rematches with the Elite Four... And maybe some additional quests too.. ^^

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    They would have Dunsparce in the Safari Zone. And I would want a Dunsparce Evolution to Destroy everything and everyone that tormented it over the years for saying it was worthless in the second generation (Which it was not!!!).

j/k about the second part. Dunsparce is too good to have an evolution.

Recknin

Banned
    Years
    i think it should have a bike that can ride on water and the day night thing
    that has on gold and silver

Years
    If you could change one thing on R/S/E what would it be?
    I would make them available for free XD (at stores)
    No, really, I'd also like to have more places for training and more of the Kanto Pok?mon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    What i'd change:
    1. Charizard would be a fire/Dragon type.
    2. There would be a LOT more Dragon-types.
    3. There would be big dolls for every type of Dragon at the Battle Frontier and they would only cost 1 BP. T_T

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I would include another region like they did in GSC, preferably Johto. That's my one thing. If I could do two, I'd also bring back day/night and days of the week.

Hahlin

The USN Soldier
    Years
    Cidinho Faulk said:
    kanto and johto. visit'em would be great

I second! They should 'ave added that to emerald! go to Jhoto and Kanto, pick out one of their starters and have an adventure there!

Back