• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could have a ten year supply of anything, what would it be?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Hm. All I can think of is a ten year supply of Loki stuff. \o/ I'm serious. I don't have anything of Loki, except for like... a keychain and a fan-made pin. Well, I do have Thor, Thor 2 and The Avengers... but eh. I JUST WANT MORE. D:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I was going to go with gas, but I live across the street from my workplace, so I don't really have to worry about that, so I started thinking about the most expensive product I buy constantly, since I'm assuming money itself is out of the equation.

But screw it, let's go with chocolate milk. I can't live without my chocolate milk.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    Donate a ten year supply of basic needs-water, food, medicine to Africa (or other really poor countries). This would make me and many others happy, beijd able to feed many children for 10 years.

Or I could get a ten year supply of ten year supplies. Then I could get many things and end world hunger.

pkmin3033

...scottish shortbread. I can't get enough of the stuff.

Although if I'm allowed to ask for something a bit broader...a ten year's supply of video games would be nice. As in, every video game for every console released over the space of a decade. That'd be wonderful. It'd be a horror for my backlog, but...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Everyone keeps asking for games and I was gonna say that but now I feel unoriginal. So. A 10 year supply of Amazon gift cards. BOOM.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Since I'm a cheapskate... 1 gr of gold every day for 10 years :v

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Socks. Absolutely socks. How I go through them is not really typical since I tend to hold off washing them until I have literally none left, and end up not washing them and instead just buying new ones.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    How about 10 years of of a service free? Say perhaps a cellphone service? Or an internet service? My rent's just so expensive, so I'll have to live with that choice. Rent free for ten years. . . just did the math. That's a couple million dollars guys. Even if your rent is as low as $700, that's still over $1 million.

And if I were to be the smart fellow and copy everyone else, I would be a tad smarter about it, albeit perhaps at cost: Give me the Defense Budget for the next 10 years, and I'd be the richest man on the planet. Hell, just for one year, and even pay everyone and just halt R&D and production and continue regular operations and I'd still come out on top. Now that's money.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    Ten year supply of a genie granting me a wish. Then if I only got one wish, I would ask for infinite wishes. Then wish for peace on Earth and hookers.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    10 year supply of LSD.

Anyone wanna tell me why there are DRAGONS IN THE KITCHEN?!

That aside, 10 years of something.... I'd probably have to go with Protein Shakes. I'm far too thin as is, and with workouts and other things, I could put on a bit weight and muscle mass.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    10 year supply of fresh organic produce and water that is free of any diseases/ parasites would be awesome!
    I dunno what I would choose if I had to choose one thing, though. (Well besides fresh, clean, spring mountain water.) Either some fruit or seafood.. as they're generally the most expensive things at the grocery store perhaps. (Smoked salmon or sushi-grade tuna? Yum!) Maybe raspberries? I could happily eat those every day and not get bored of their flavour.

Oh no wait. I changed my mind (just thought of what I wanted haha.) I'd like a 10 year supply of sports/therapy massages! An hour professional massage every day would be amazing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    As of right now, I'm addicted to Alpro Soya Chocolate Milk. Since they aren't cheap, then yes a ten year supply would be incredible. Lol!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I could go for a ten year supply of *****es. And if that's illegal bc slavery then I think bacon or hummus, or bacon hummus would be just as good.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    A ten year supply of money obviously , like 100 dollars a day would be nice. Or maybe a 10 year supply of Nutella and I'd die happy. One of the two

Back