• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could have a ten year supply of anything, what would it be?

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Rent free for ten years. . . just did the math. That's a couple million dollars guys. Even if your rent is as low as $700, that's still over $1 million.

Dude, $700 rent for 10 years would be $84,000, not near a million. But man that is a good idea. I was gonna go with pizza but then I saw this. I could save for a house way faster without pesky rent for a decade! >:3

Years
    If I had free rent I would be renting a mansion. I just hope to god that includes utilities with rent :/

Anyway, I would go with high grade coffee with various creamers.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    I could say red wine, as wine is a long lost love for me, but, since drinking is a no-no for my health, I'll have to choose...

Money. In this day and age, ten years of endless money would be easy street for any of us. Especially some of us (like myself) who are chasing after goals, and paying for grown up stuff. Like wine, of course.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I think I changed my mind again.. I want 10 years of "serving" services.. like having a personal maid, butler, chauffeur, personal stylist, etc.

Just because I feel a bit lazy today and don't feel like doing chores haha..

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Money is the obvious answer... but I'll assume that's cheating.

I guess a ten year supply of food in general wouldn't be a bad thing. I'd never want a ten year supply of a specific food source because I'd be ****ing sick of eating the same food over and over! (even if I'm a sucker for Italian food I'd soon get fed up!)

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
    A ten year supply of money or if that doesn't count then maybe like 50 diamonds everyday for me to sell nad buy whatever I want. Other than that probably dragons, chocolates, pokemon plushies or vidjya games.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Rent? I feel like that's a lame answer.

Flights around the world, I can just travel for 10 years. That's cool.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Rent? I feel like that's a lame answer.

Flights around the world, I can just travel for 10 years. That's cool.

But where would you live? It's another conundrum you created for yourself, you'd have to have a job to save up for basic needs, like food and a place to stay (living in China's gutters?). So, while you save up for the trips you will be taking you will also be paying the bills in the meantime.

However, without rent you could work, save, buy an airline ticket (one way) and remain in that country without having to worry about paying for your home. And if I wanted to extend my little wish, it'd span across various countries. . . so I'll be living rent free in Dubai while you can fly for free. I don't think my wish is lame at all.

Also, I can craft you one more idea: while I'm living in another country, I can subsidize my assets by renting out my home monthly. No one but me will know I live there for free, so I would be able to place my own tenants there without too much hassle.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    Unlimited private lessons in Japanese for 10 years. It would be awesome to always have a Japanese teacher to ask when grammar becomes a little difficult or when I don't understand words or long sentences.

gnmmarechal

Hurricane the Blaziken
    Years
    ten years of.... money, perhaps? Money isn't an interesting thing, but we can use it to get interesting things. Like Game Boy games :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I thought about it for a while, had some ideas only to discard them shortly after. In the end I suppose, I have to take the most obvious choice.

If I could have a ten year supply of anything, it'd be freedom. Now, I know people are free by law, at least in the First World, but being free and being "free" as defined in some law books isn'T really the same. I suppose the most obvious choice would be money, but what is money anyway? It may pay your rent, you food and everything else, but it doesn't make you happy. You also can't buy friends; you can try, but as soon as your money runs out, they are gone.
    Happyness by freedom and as the ten years run out, you are ready to die, because you'd die happy.

I know, it's selfish, I know a lot of people would say "Sure you are happy, but a lot of others are still hungry and need a ten year supply more than you, who just wasted it for thin air!". That's right, but I don't care :P

If you're just trying to help others, while neglecting yourself, you might as well not exist, because there's always someone else, who is more than willing to help them. If you want to help others you first have to help yourself and getting real freedom is one way to achieve this, is what I want to say.

If that makes any sense ^^"

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    I would have a 10 Year supply of RAMEN. The amount of dishes I've made or can make with Ramen seems endless. Everything goes good with Rame(If you make it right). I love to eat.

Years
    Freedom, i'm tired of being controlled by my parents while everybody else i know can do whatever they want. I'm not even allowed to visit friends that live more than a street away >->

Back