• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon in real life, who would you choose?

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
Years
  • Dragonite cos he is beast and he can fly and surf and rock smash and hyper beam and outrage and dragon dance and dragon rage and dragon claw and flametrower and hyfro pump and surf again and stuff.....

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2010
    Probably, um... I don't know. O_o

Ideally, I'd have one cute pokemon for a house pet, something for transport, and something for self-defence. But if it's just one... Banette. I love ghost pokemon, and Banette's pokedex entry just makes me want to give it a hug. ;_;

Years
  • Deoxys. Oh my word, Deoxys. It's freaking DNA. Being a total science geek focusing on a science career (microbiology), it's my perfect Pokémon, not to mention my favourite type.

Though if I could have two I'd definitely love a Gallade. Or a Gardevoir.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Persian. You know how all the evil geniuses (Giovanni, Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget, Blofeld from the James Bond series) have pet cats they like to pet while coming up with nefarious schemes? I want to join that set and have my own Persian that I pet while sitting in my secret headquarters plotting world domination.

Additionally, Persian is the only Pokemon whose class and elegance are worthy of an Elite Overlord such as myself :P

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
  • Beedrill and pretend to be a evil genius in a floating blimp. Of course the blimp would have missiles attached to crush the city below.

Or Lickilicky, so cute and phat!

Combine them together, start a Lickilicky breeding program, attatch choice bands to them, teach them explosion and throw them to the city below. >: )

Last edited:

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Either a Pichu or Eevee. :)

Something small, like a pet, and is totally awesome. These two are my picks.

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
  • Blastoise!

Who wouldn't want a giant turtle with cannons of doom to ride on?
    No one would try to attack me for fear of being hydro cannon'd in the face.
    Too bad he'd have to stay outside because he's just too big for a house. U:

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Only one?!
    .....Then it's impossible for me to decide!
    One of these I would choose.
    Gengar, Banette, Lucario, Dragonite, Riolu, Bayleef, Squirtle, Treeko, Haunter, Froslass, Gallade, or Dusknoir.
    The list is long, I know.
    But like I said, choosing one would be impossible.

Back