• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon to have in real life. What would it be? :3

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Glaceon probably for cooling me down in the summer. (Cause it gets so hot in Cali >: )
    Giratina because it can fly (LYKE ZOMG I DIDN'T KNOW THAT >D) And it can pwn people like that. :3
    Lucario because it's the smexiest Pokemon ever. X3

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Without any doubt in my mind it would be garchomp. Running around with the Pirate of the sea would just be awesome.

What a fun experience that would be.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I would love to have Typhlosion! Scaring away all the people I despise and he could protect me. Also just because Typhlosion is awesome. I always wanted a fiery friend.

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
    I'll have a charmander. Well I could at least have a 'proper' friend . I'll let it hold an everstone so it dosen't evovlve into a charmeleon. It would be toooooo big if it evovlves into a charizard!
    Also, We don't need a cooker because charmander will use ember and I cook at the same time (tax invaders: ^o^ yay no tax)... LOL.

Last edited:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I'll have a charmander. Well I could at least have a 'proper' friend . I'll let it hold an everstone so it dosen't evovlve into a charmeleon. It would be toooooo big if it evovlves into a charizard!
    Also, We don't need a cooker because charmander will use ember and I cook at the same time (tax invaders: ^o^ yay no tax)...

Why can't a full-evolved Poke be a "proper" friend? A Charizard can be a friend if you opened your heart to it. And for that manner for no reason whatsoever I would walk up to a raging Tyranitar and try to open my heart to it. ;)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'd want a swampert but knowing me I wouldn't be able to evolve mudkip due to laziness… I wouldn't be a 'trainer'.

Ed Phoenix

Perfection matters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Eevee. He's my all time favorite.

I wouldn't evolve him, just keeping him as he is.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Mudkup, Eevee, Cyndaquil, Nuzleaf, etc... There's a lot I wouldn't mind having. :3

Years
    I'd have to say a Furret. If pokemon were real creatures, I wouldn't enjoy making them fight each other, so something that I could just chill out with and have as a pet would be best.

The only problem would be making sure it didn't eat any small pokemon on my block.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Dude, I swear, if no one who knew me couldn't guess my answer, well...then.. they don't know me.

I'd choose this little guy over here --> :t133:
    becuase...well, ya know..

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    I would love to have a Ninetails as a Pokemon in real life... If someone happens to pull its tail, then they would be cures for a thousand years. XD Oh and I would like to brush its fur everyday and its coat of whiteness :D

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I'd have to say a Furret. If pokemon were real creatures, I wouldn't enjoy making them fight each other, so something that I could just chill out with and have as a pet would be best.

The only problem would be making sure it didn't eat any small pokemon on my block.

Yeah, in real life squirrels fight with each other (I have seen it all) and I am sure Furret would not get along with the squirrels.

Terri

Whatever floats your boat
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Latias, because it's my favourite and it's aborably cute and it can also change into human form so i can be around it most of the time with no one suspecting a thing

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I would want an Eevee. It's one of my fav pokemon and it would be like having a dog! I don't have a dog, so yeah. And an Abra, so it can teleport my to school whenever I'm late, or whenever I forgot something at school.

Dark Jay

Requiem of Darkness
    Years
    >_< I made a thread like this...Oh well.

Sneasel, which I would evolve, and two Ralts so I could get Gallade And Gardevoir.

For my contests I would have a Buneary, which I would evolve and a Budew, which I would evolve into Roserade.

:)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Evee, my all time favourite. Thats the pokemon I would like to have. And for an evolution, I would love an Umbreon!

Back