• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon to have in real life. What would it be? :3

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    I'd have to say Eevee. It evolves into my favorite Pokemon, Espeon!
    But hopefully it would evolve in the day, because if it evolved at night I'd have myself an Umbreon :/
    Oh well, I'd just press the B button and make it stop xD

EDIT:
    Evee, my all time favourite. Thats the pokemon I would like to have. And for an evolution, I would love an Umbreon!

lol, and if it did evolve into an Umbreon, I'd just trade it to C3LEBI♥! :>

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    Jugglypuff.
    No,don't ask.

Yes I could have a Mawile,a Roserade,a Kirilia,a Blastoise, an Espeon,a Vileplume.

But,no.

Jigglypuff. It can roll with me riding it,float,fly by inflating and I can use him to jump in. We could have so much fun together. Always has been my favourite,even if I love most pokemon. I miss him in the Series. :/ I will always remember it.

Yours nostalgic childholdish Jigglyness,

Miss Berlitz.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Gallade, of course, the pokedex says it would be willing to risk it's life to save it's trainer. Plus teleporting and attacking using samurai techniques is always good. :)

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
    Years
    Butterfree, its my favourite and because pokemon are how they are, it would make a perfect pet except for it would die early so maybe thats a negative. But I've loved Butterfree for nine years and will continue to do so. I guess I would love a Charizard because I like fire but love flying types and Charizard could carry me places. Though I don't like heights so it wouldn't happen lol.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Id want a Tropius, grass pokes are sweet and it can fly =O
    Or a dragonair, its magestic =]

Years
    If I lived on a big ranch, it'd be my Venusaur, cause she's so big and cuddly. But my house is small, so probably my Jolteon.

Yes, mine.

Years
    Gengar. Definately Gengar. They're just awesome. Preferably shiny.

That's like the fourth time ive managed to post basically that same sentance on this website in the past 20 mins.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Definitely a Ralts, and I'd probably evolve it into Gardevoir unless it is a male. If so, I'll just make it a Gallade instead.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    also would love a ralts irl. or a jirachi.

but only if it would wake up for me more lol, me dont want a pokemon for a week :(

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Ugh... What a hard question... I'm having trouble choosing between Squirtle, Absol, Nidoking, Jolteon, Typhlosion and Sceptile =P

Um... Most likely um... I'd choose Absol. Yeah, Absol...

Sorry other Pokemon :[

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'd either pick a Dragonite as its an awesome dragon type. And if for some reason i couldn't have a Dragonite, i would pick the mighty Tyranitar!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Probably a Pikachu :> They're so cute, and small enough to ride around on my shoulders (plus they could zap anybody who defies me) :D

Back