• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could learn only one attack from pokemon, which would it be?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    judgement, so i could kill anybody who disagrees with me
    I'd have to say double team, metronome, teleport, or mimic.
    then, i could look like a guy going to hawaii(who already paid for his ticket), and just go on without paying.
    but i already know rest, sleep talk,snore, and taunt, so i'd have to forget a move first.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • If I could learn one move from Pokémon it would have to be Sketch.
    This way, I don't have to make a decision up-front and I can steal someone's move when the time is right.
    (This is the perfect move for a procrastinator. ;D)

Detox

Extremespeed,it makes knocking on doors and running so much easier

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It would depend on what mood I was in at the time. When it comes to getting to school and other places of importance in my life, Teleport or Fly would be pretty useful. Of course, Toxic would be deadly as well, because I could just kill/seriously harm someone who I didn't like. I suppose if I had to choose out of all the moves there are, I'd end up with either Metronome or Sketch, because I think I'd prefer to have an ever-changing variety of moves at my disposal.

SpartanPatriot

It was fun....goodbye.
    Years
  • I do not know if there is a Pokemon attack that freezes time but I would want that one. I also would want a fire attack. :)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It would depend on what mood I was in at the time. When it comes to getting to school and other places of importance in my life, Teleport or Fly would be pretty useful. Of course, Toxic would be deadly as well, because I could just kill/seriously harm someone who I didn't like. I suppose if I had to choose out of all the moves there are, I'd end up with either Metronome or Sketch, because I think I'd prefer to have an ever-changing variety of moves at my disposal.

Yeah, but you'd be risking your life if you used metronome.
    foe example, if you tried to use teleport in school, you could use self-destruct and be branded as a terrorist.
    and don't forget that sketch is completely gone after 1 use, so you'd have to use it wisely.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    Well....if you used Self-Destruct, I don't think you'd need to worry about being marked as a terrorist considering, you know, you self destructed yourself. Anyway, my move would be Teleport, no contest, since I'd get sick flying.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    dark void would be good to use against enemeys but teleport would be good for traveling. although you could use dive and somehow have endless amount of air swim underwater

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Due to my current mood, I'd learn Fly so that I could travel to the brightly lit city.

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Teleport is the best, u can go anywhere u want, and it's faster than flying! :D

Back