• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could magically bring 1 Pokemon into real life as your own Pokemon

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • please only specify one (1) Pokemon... if you could somehow bring 1 Pokemon into Real Life as your own Pokemon, what Pokemon would you want to have in real life, and what would you use that Pokemon for... assuming attacking anything/anybody would break the law, as assault is illegal in the real world, even animals, because cruelty to animals is also illegal in real life, also destruction of property is illegal, so basically if you had a Pokemon brought to real life you would still have to abide by current laws... an acceptable idea could be transportation, or something like to help you with a task you need to complete quite frequently...

specify 1 Pokemon, and what would you use it for

here is mine,

Moltres, for transportation, I would ride Moltres to get where ever I need to go... since I can never have my own car due to the medication I currently take, and the bus isn't the greatest method of transportation... I know there is other Pokemon out there that can provide transportation, but I would like to ride Moltres the most of all Pokemon, I've had a fantasy of riding Moltres since 2001, it has stuck with me all these years! that's why Moltres would be the flying type I would teach 'fly' to in Pokemon games...

Years
  • I would get a Growlithe and keep it as a pet cause it's so fluffy and adorable! I guess it could make a good guard dog too, what with the whole "fire breathing" thing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Definitely charmander, I would use it's fire-breathing abilities to perfectly cook steaks. haha

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I'd get Mime Jr and use it as a sex toy. Just kidding. Seriously, I wouldn't know >_<. A cuty like Mime Jr and Meowth or a mass pwnage machine? Let's stick with the mime.

Years
  • I'd take Arcanine. Fire-breathing power for cooking, super fast speed for transportation. Overall, it'd be the best IMO.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    I'd have Flygon~
    Reason: I. WANT. TO. FLY. and Flygon is so cool, cute, and comfy looking~ Plus, if I fall off, it's got arms. I'll be caught... hopefully :/

My friend- It's CloudEnvyKunoichi~! (Fanfic name don't have an account here though ^^' )
    I would want Bulbasaur~!
    Reason: HE'S ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE~! ... I have no really usefull reason... It can be my bodyguard incase someone tries walking up to me and mugging me... although I don't live in a bad town so I'm pretty sure that wouldn't happen... at least not until I'm REALLY old. ^^'

Last edited:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Pokemon: Lucario

Reason: Besides Lucario being about my favorite pokemon of all time, Lucario would make for a good friend.Maybe we could hook up together? Like all good friends, Lucario would double as the over protective bodyguard that constantly crashes on my couch.

eightyeight0880

Shadow Avenger
    Years
  • If I could bring any pokemon come to life I would
    Have to say Alakazam.
    It's incredibly smart and could help my little brothers
    With their homework lol.
    I would use Alakazam to transport me anywhere in the world.
    And utilize his psychic abilities to help others and predict the outcome of
    Any event. He would train with me to better my martial arts and allow me to focus my mind.
    The reason: I feel Alakazam best suits my life style and the everyday needs.

Years
  • ^I don't think Alakazam would be a good martial arts teacher, what with it's body being held up almost exclusively by its psychic powers. :P

I'd pick Mewtwo and rule the world... or at least America. Don't really care about the sovereignty of other countries as long as my home becomes MY home. :P

Back