• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could pick any pokemon to start out with

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Eevee <3 I love its evos. and abilities and basically everything about it <3 Even if I the other two choices were Arceus and Mew or Missingno I'd still choose Eevee o3o

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I'm excluding legendaries out of my response because it doesn't seem fair. Anyways the Pokemon that I would choose is Spiritomb or a Yamask because I really like those Pokemon and they do not get knocked out that easily (like most of the starter Pokemon)

:t354:TG

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
    Years
  • Zapdos. Definitely Zapdos. It's pretty and it's awesome and I love it and it's my favourite pokemon (I bet that was hard to figure out XD)

Minun4

Volting Justice
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Eh I'd probably start out with Ralts. I'd train her up to Kirlia and eventually Gardevoir.

Gardevoir FTW.

And if not then probably Minun would be my second choice.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    That's a real tough one for me, but if I'd had to choose, then it would have to be a lil' Pichu. It could be like Ash's Pikachu and enjoy being on my shoulder.

Others I would consider would probably be a Zorua, Eevee or Vulpix.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Leafeon!~ They're really cute, and it'd be fun to raise all the way.
    Or Kricketot. Just for the hell of it.

JonnyPhoenyx

Steel Trainer and Proud
    Years
  • Oooooooo, that's so hard!

Aww man. After digging through my favorites, I narrowed it down to Sandshrew (Sandslash is my all time fav), Absol, or Aron.
    304.jpg

I would have to go with Aron because i love evry one of his forms and Aggron's a beast! It would be pretty challenging to play through with him. Plus, he has 3 forms so you'd get the full "starter pokemon" experience. (Only better because it would be Aron!)

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
  • I would choose Skitty, because I fall in love every time I see one. Sure, it's a "normal" pokemon, and not the strongest of them all-- But it's not about strength for me. It's small enough to hug and full of restless energy. c:

Years
  • Logically I would pick Mew, just because I would be able to teach it any move that I want. Other than that, I would probably pick Eevee, just because it can evolve in so many different ways.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Either Drowzee or Abra, but I would most likely go for Drowzee since Abra would be a pain to evolve being my first Pokemon...

Back