• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could pick your own name what would it be?...

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
  • I wouldn't change my name. Shane is what I know myself as; it's godo enough for me. For awhile I thought about dropping my last name to disassociate myself with my father and his family, but I've since decided that instead, I'll be the first Loggins to not be known for crappy music or basketball (Leapin' Leroy Loggins; Australian basketball player).

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • I like the name Clyde, but I'm happy with my name, which is Colton, but I am very proud of my last name and wouldn't change it for anything.

AtticusX

Protagonists are Overrated
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    I did change my name to what I wanted. Score! Also expensive X_X

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • It wouldn't be "Rachel", that's for sure. I'm far from motherly.

Unfortunately, from what I could see, there was no name that meant "is pwnage all around", so I guess I'll just have to pull some out of a bag.
    "Katherine"!
    "Elizabeth"!
    "Coraline"!

Omg, Katherine is my first name and Elizabeth is my middle name. XD

I would like to be called Alice, or Sophia. Or Tamaki? Lol, but I'm not at all Japanese.

Back