• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could,would you leave home for pokemon?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Oh yes, I'd most certianly go if my best friend and my brother would be willing to come along!

~Roxy~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    That's a good question. After thinking about it for however long it took me to read the replies to this topic, I've come to a conclusion:

Probably. XD; I think it would be a lot of fun, but I don't know if it would work in our world. We're so industrialized and, unlike in the "Pokemon world", the cities and towns are so spread out here. =\ I mean, I'm thinking that all the different countries in Pokemon are around the size of Japan, which is big, but if I were to go on a Pokemon journey starting from my home, in North America... it would be a big job travelling to large cities where the Pokemon gyms would be situated. :x If I started from Kanto or something though, I would be fine, I'm sure. I just don't like walking long distances because I'm lazy. XD

I'd love to work with Pokemon, though. Like Orange, I bet I would end up being a Pokemon Watcher. =\ Being the typical trainer would be pretty boring for me... I'd much rather be able to stop and draw Pokemon whenever I wanted since I like sketching animals really quickly too. ^_^; I'd probably travel alone, since I don't usually like people near me 24/7, but I guess it might be fun to hang around with a trainer or something. Not another watcher, though. =o I'd either get jealous of their drawings or I'd have to humble myself too much if they sucked~ XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2004
    You betcha! And I would get myself a Pikachu, just like Ash. No matter what anyone may say, Pikachu are cool! And I would like to travel with Ash, convince him that he really does love Misty. And I would ask Melody on a date. *drools*
    And every other day, I would kick some Team Rocket butt.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    YEAH. Definately yes.

I'd travel with Ash, May, Max and Brock.

*Sigh* Such dreams......

Tweak

uhm i don't think i'd last more than a week sleeping in a sleeping bag without taking showers. =-=;;; does ash and group know hygeine?!

but i would certainly like to =-= i just need some help! i've always thought it'd be cool if nintendo made some sorta real "pokemon land" with all the gyms in this little place and hace a 1-3 week pokemon adventure for people. =O with virtual pokemon that can be tossed out from special pokeballs. i must be dreaming...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I think they do take showers exept that the show doesn't show it.
    It's not very important.....

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    I'd definitely leave home to be a trainer. Mainly because it would be much more of an exciting life than just staying home. =P

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Yea i would,
    I might go with freinds or i might not, it seems you would be able to become a stronger trainer with out your friends, but it wouldnt be as fun.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    No, I might keep one as a pet or something. But knowing my luck i'll end up being murdered by an evil hoothoot *shivers at that name*

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I'd LOVE to leave for pok?mon!
    I'm in a stupid family....My sister gets treated better then me.............it sucks....and I'd go with all my friends if they wanted.

~HORN!

Back