• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could,would you leave home for pokemon?

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Yamichu said:
    I'd LOVE to leave for pok?mon!
    I'm in a stupid family....My sister gets treated better then me.............it sucks....and I'd go with all my friends if they wanted.

~HORN!

lol. Ok then! I'll go with you :D It'll be fun!
    *daydreams.....* HUH!? WHAT THE?! WHERE AM I!?!

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
    Well I would. Though i have no clue how it would work in realy life you know. I mean how get money to travile adn a lot of other things. Though i would want to do it. It would be great to travile and battle. Think it would be a great experince.

Last edited:
    Years
    o would. id get a palm piolet or pocket pc with internet ot a cellphone with it so i can
    keep in touch with my parents.and yall at pc. that would keep me goin.

Years
    • Seen today
    Ya when i'd finish high school i'd go out on a pokemon journey wich would only be 3 year's from now....I'd think i'd train pokemon for battle and earn badges to go to higher level competion's...

Years
    Ya. I would. right away It's so much fun to explore and be on my own. and besides, It's pok?mon! ^^ It'd be tons of fun and maybe I could do the things i did in my games!

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    I would defiantly go on a journey if Pokemon was real, I'm not sure if I'd be a trainer and battle gyms, I'd rather be a breeder or researcher, maybe fit in some pokemon watching while I'm at it LOL

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
    Years
    Probably. It would be so fun!
    But only if I had the Pokemon I know..... the ones in my Silver. Yipee! I'd meet my Pokemon!!! :classic: :laugh: :)
    I'd miss my family and friends, though. :'( But oh well!

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2006
    Definetly so i could do anything i wanted!

And no parents!
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I would leave home to be a Pokemon trainer. I would travel to each gym, and fight other trainers on the way. I would also bring with all the essential things I would need in a backpack, and I would travel with one or two of my friends. If we could choose starters, I would choose Totodile.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    I would leave my home and travel with my pokemon and my friends. =P
    *wonder who will come with him*

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    I gotta say a banned word: H.e.l.l. Yes!!! I would love to leave home for Pok?mon as I love Pok?mon more than almost anything in the world.

Years
    Hmm, a blank word doc... hey, the paper clip just cursed me out!!! *strangles monitor*

If i could, I'd love to travel just like Ash and friends! I'd like it even more if I could meet him in person! I just hope that i don't get in the Pok?mon world during the great war...

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
    Oh yes, master, oh yes...

Next to the Harvest Moon world, Pok?mon sounds like a slice of heaven compeared to this world. I'd probably be more of a collector than a fighter...

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I would absolutely go on my own pokemon journey! I have longed after leaving my home and travel around the world for about whole my life! I have nothing to lose by going(well I would miss my grand parents but still nothing else). I dont care about how long I have to walk, my dream about becoming the worlds greatest pokemon master is to strong!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OF COURSE!!!!!!!!! I have nothing at home to miss, and traveling around would be fun. If the Pokemon world was even a smidget like ours, Ash's mom would never let him travel at the age of 10! :laugh: I have no idea why I said that.

Back