• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Had A Chance???

Which generation would you pick to be real?

• 1st generation

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • 2nd generation

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • 3rd generation

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • 4th generation

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    If you had a chance to make pokemon real but you could only pick one generation what would you pick?why do you pick it?

i personnaly like the 1st generation since it has all the BEST pokemons like CHARIZARD,blastoise,dragonite,jolteon,aeorodactyl,gengar,alakazam,lapras,starmie,etc.......dont really like the others as much.

so what do you pick?

AND DONT PICK THE 4th GENERATION IF YOU THINK OR SAY THIS "ILL PICK THE 4th GENERATION BECAUSE THEN YOU COULD SEE OR CATCH ALL OF THE 493 POKES....OR THAT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO ALL THE REGIONS"

NO NO NO!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Awe, I'd also have to say the First.

0-0 Pikachu's running free would be incredibly cute!

But, you're right, the first generation has alot of favorites.
    The second one has some good ones too! but the first will always be number one x3

ThePlaya

Years
    yeah the second does have some good ones too but i would alwasy like the first.......haha would't you wish to catch a pikachu.

ThePlaya

Years
    ha...damn i wonder why you picked it...i guess we will never know...oh wait stupid me*looking at your sig*...its because of treecko,grovyle,and sceptile.i like sceptile..hes one of my favourite grass pokemons.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Hey, ThePlaya, I've been wondering lately what your favorite Pokémon is, because you never seem to mention it.

ThePlaya

Years
    well i like there starters almost the same as 1st generation but never more.and the 1st and 2nd are my most favourite but you know 1ST GENERATION ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!The way i see its that the more generation that pass..the more crappy they become for me.....i hope that the 5th generation isnt crappier than the 4th generation because if they are....they are some sorry generation.i dont think how any other generation can get crappier than the 4th.

EDIT:my favourite is CHARIZARD!!!!!!!!i shouldt have to tell you that:).its easy to say who it is.ha hes the best.

ThePlaya

Years
    really you couldnt tell???i thought you were just playing around.well if you thought i was like yelling at you or being mean at you for not knowing i wasnt...i was just saying whos best.:)

Years
    I think, I would pick the first generation. It has got lots of my favorite Pokemon (Charizard, Raichu, Lapras, Mewtwo, Seel...) and yea... I always thought that the firsts were best.
    But in any case, I wouldn´t choose the 4th or 3rd... I don´t like the Pokemon there :/

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    First generation. It's not so much because I have a lot of favorites in that gen (because I have favorites in pretty much every gen except Gen IV) as it is because if you're going to start a Pokemon journey, it's just cooler if you do it with the Gen I Pokemon.

Or maybe that's just me.

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
    If you had a chance to make pokemon real but you could only pick one generation what would you pick?why do you pick it?

i personnaly like the 1st generation since it has all the BEST pokemons like CHARIZARD,blastoise,dragonite,jolteon,aeorodactyl,gengar,alakazam,lapras,starmie,etc.......dont really like the others as much.

so what do you pick?

I agree! You get really good pokemons in the 1th gen like mewtwo,charizard.....

Back