• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had a real PokeDoll which one would you have?

Imite

イミテとメタ&#
Years
  • Mm, I just realized I totally forgot to mention Ditto. I'd love to have a Ditto doll. It would be so fun a squishy too. ^o^ And a Whalmer doll would be fun to bounce on or use as a bed.

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • Other than Zangoose........ I would get a life sized Milotic,Sneasle,Dragonite and Suicune!
    (I would probally give a mew doll to someone spiecial)

figglychu

weedles and pichus pwn!
    Years
  • maybe a mew doll, plus a life size rubber bubble/ball like the one that mew makes in the movie, bouncy-bouncy-bouncy! and I'd want either a smeargle, delibird, or miltank doll.....or maybe all three!

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
  • Baaaa.... Of course a Cyndaquil doll would match me... But it would be intresting with a Porygon doll!

Edit: Why is my text and signature small and blue, is there anything new since my last visit for like 3 month ago?

Zangoose

Wild Pokemon
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2008
    I have loads of Pokemon plushies.. including Pikachu, Raichu, Squirtle, a giant Charmander, a miniature Charizard, an Ivysaur, a Spearow.. and that's it! I'd love to have a little zangoose ploosh though. ^^ Or a GIANT full-on lifesize Charizard! <33

Clam

.:|Frozen DEaTH
    Years
  • I would really like to have a life size suicene Plushie. That would be great!
    But really, if they had them I would have a nice small Furret plush.

Missie

Pokemon Groomer
    Years
  • Ooo I would adore having a life size Mew plushie.. Nice and soft.. maybe be able to play with the tail, and it would go "Meeew'' when you sqeeze it. That would be so awsome!

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    I'd have a Duskull and Sentret doll. Furret, too. Maybe a Politoed... +starts rambling+ I want a plushie of every Pok?mon I like. @_@;; +is plushie!obsessed+

Right now, though, I do own a Meowth and Pichu jumbo plushies. :3

Back