• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had a real PokeDoll which one would you have?

Minako

[O n d i n e]
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Mort, I'd give ya mine, if I didn't love it so much. ^^o I found it in K-Mart behind some other plushies... It didn't have a tag, so I got him cheap. Maybe you'll get lucky if you keep sifting through stores or something? XD

Thinking about it again... You know, a Tauros doll would be awesome. <3 Especially a life sized one... One that you could like, sit on. XD Yanma is also on my list, too, because it'd be neat to have a bug type plushie.

Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    Life-size Wailord. All I have to do is cut out some of the stuffing and I could live in it.

I have a real Corphish plushie next to my bed, it's awesome ^_^
    that would be awesome you could start a small town in there

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
  • Id have myself a lifesized fwuffy Flareon *huggles* and when u hugged it would go "Flareon!!" aawwwwwwwww!
    ok ill stop now

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • I surprise this thread lasted this long........
    You guys must really love my threads!

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 18, 2005
    Yay, i would have a giant eevee **shiney** doll, all grey and beatiful and I could fall asleep on it to

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • What an interesting topic!

I'd get a Wailord doll. Coz it is really big! X

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • Wow.......... I'm surprised this topic stayed up this long
    I wish they made pokemon trainer dolls...........
    But, what would would we do with them........

Years
  • Well, an Omanyte plushie would have a hard shell and kinda hard to cuddle but good to play with. Hmm...

Koffing. He's so round, and you can kick/throw him all over the place and he'll bounce back because he's a round shape whereas a Weezing one could get caught on things with that second head.

Always go durability besides cuddling ability.

Back