• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Had One Wish

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I don't believe there is one like this so......

Alright, if you had one wish and one wish ONLY what would you wish for?

I'd wish that there were no more diseases that way we'd all be healthy for the most part 8D How about you guys?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Thorns said:
    I'd wish for infinite wishes. :P

That's terribly smart Thorns XD One wish for more wishes XD Agreed X3

But if I had to make a wish of some sort,it'd have to be something that benefits everyone,and not just myself ^^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I'd wish I was never presented such question in the first place as to prevent fated regret...

M+A fan

Lonely and Lovin it!^^
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    if i had one wish, i would wish for more then start wishing for things, and when i get to the last wish, i'll wish for more!^^ does that sound as selfish as it seems?

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    I wish that the genie be freed...lol...actually I wouldn't use it I'd sell it for massive amounts of money on E-Bay...I like my life the way it is.

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
    i'd wish that people would learn to communicate and listen to other people.
    If everybody would communicat and be able to listen we could solve all the problems in the world.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I wish one thing but if I got a chance, I'd make two wishes
    Wish 2: for Misty to return next season as her old self

Wish 1: for my crush at school to stay at least one more year. She's leaving in less than two months and I love her. I'm afraid, once she's gone- that I'll *sniff* never.... oh I cant say it ;_;
    So if I get kinda emotional around next month, it's because of her and our limited time together.
    Hopefully my friends at the PokeCommunity can help me through, though
    -_- That's what I wish every chance I get

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I am going to have to agree with KyokoButterfly13 and wish that there wouldn't be any more horrible diseases like cancer or anything and that people could just generally be healthy. After my best friend contracted leukemia, it's kind of been a faint false hope of mine~ .__.

~Kelsey

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    I'd wish....I'd wish for being able to go on adventure of some sort....or to rid my dark side....or wish to FIGHT my darkside(I'm pretty tough when I'm mad...)....or wish for a special rain on all of earth to...well...cure all diseases...or....of all,wish for some of the skills I have in martial arts to become important and useful to me later on in my life.....

one of thos wishes I guess -_-;;;.......:)

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    My wish is very unorthodox...My wish to to frolic through a field of endless flowers <33 Or...to be showered in infinite amounts of confetti <33

Yeah o.o;

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    If I had one wish it would be world peace bcuz that way the world is happy!!!^_^

Years
    I would wish for happiness. Everyone deserves to be happy. =) /lame answer XD

To be honest, I couldn't use it on myself, when so many people are suffering out in the world.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I dunno. I must be the most selfish person here, ehh. <>

I'd wish for my own death.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Beside wishing to rid the world of thoughts like that.

If possible I wish for infinate wishes so I can wish for happiness for all so people won't be wishing those kind of thoughts and so I can make my own selffish wishes.

If I had one wish I be debeteing between the happiness for all or having the money I need to pay for my college education.

Last edited:
    Back