• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Had One Wish

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Trikip said:
    I would wish for an iPod video...Just kidding. XD

I would wish that you guys could get help for your loser-ness.

WTF!? Every single post you make your calling somebody a loser.

Well, you need to get your frigging face away from that mirror before I take it and shove it up where the sun don't shine. Sick of your BS. I don't know who the **** you think you are but here you are the only loser seeing as nobody likes you! Probably a reflection of who you are in real life too. So sad, you little *****. Go cry somewhere else. No one's going to catch your tears here.

Years
    Krafty Quill said:
    WTF!? Every single post you make your calling somebody a loser.

Well, you need to get your frigging face away from that mirror before I take it and shove it up where the sun don't shine. Sick of your BS. I don't know who the **** you think you are but here you are the only loser seeing as nobody likes you! Probably a reflection of who you are in real life too. So sad, you little *****. Go cry somewhere else. No one's going to catch your tears here.
    And you, sir, need not flame him. Also, you should not cuss, I can't tell you how many times I've told people off for it... >>

You can consider that a warning. =) Thank you~

I wish

Back