• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had to live in a game...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Let me be in the world of The Last of Us please. I wouldn't be doing anything crazy, I'd probably end up being a hunter because it seems to be the safest job there is out there.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • idk, I probably go with Rune Factory... (to be specific RF3 'cause that's the only game out of the series that I've actually completed since it's the only one that doesn't have time stopping inside buildings and I hate time stopping inside buildings also because everybody goes around as they please without caring for schedules).

Why? Because... um... farm life? With a battling life on the side? I won't get bored in that universe if that's the case. P:

Years
  • Any Digimon game ever, especially Digimon World DS

or the MLP game for Android, but i don't think that counts.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • In the world of Pokemon of course...with my Azumarill and my Furfrou.

Honestly though, I probably wouldn't be an adventuring trainer, like in the games. I would probably enjoy running the Pokemon daycare or some specialty Pokemon shop (Pokemon clothes, anyone?).

buriat

Buriat The Thief
    Years
  • To be honest, Destiny. Seems fun to walk around seeing BOOTYFUL sights..then probably get shot in the back by a Fallen..

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    so many! among them:

the bionis (xenoblade chronicles) (if you watch Chuggaaconroy, you'd agree)
    sinnoh. (Pokemon DPPt)explore all the time
    possibly hyrule (legend of zelda) give me a wind waker and i'm ready to go
    the gusty gardens galaxy (Super mario galaxy) just for the awesome music

Years
  • Probably Rune Factory 4. :P There are so many charming characters and I absolutely adored the story, myriads of glitches/grammatical mistakes aside. Would love to meet them all as Frey (the female protagonist of the series) and settle down in Selphia after all the events blows over.

There's also Harvest Moon A New Beginning for when I'm not really feeling as.. adventurous. No monsters to deal with and the characters are also pretty fantastic. Can go talk with the harvest sprites for when I want a dose of fantasy.

Years
  • Either Fire Emblem Awakening. Casualty wielding a Killing Edge and Dark Magic (I Know no units can do that unless they have Shadow Gift Ability but who cares lol). Then stopping to eat pies and and drink tea which seems to be the done thing in that game (I swear Pies or tea pop up in half the support conversations).

Or Pokemon in Hoenn, exploring with my Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Ratchet & Clank series for me, because I love all the beautiful environments on the many interesting-looking planets in the games. I'd definitely love to live on those ones that are city-based, since I am more of an urban person myself.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Possibly the Final Fantasy series. As for what I'd do, I'd probably fight monsters all day, probably try the hero thing for a while. After that, I'd probably go on an adventure, see new places, get stronger, ascend to godhood and become overlord of the world save the world if it's ever in danger.

Back