• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met Miley Cyrus......

What do you think of her?

• LOVE her!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • like her.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • no opinion

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • dislike her.

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • HATE her!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 18 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoketalkCreator

Just Some *****
Years
  • What would you do? I really don't think the answers will be as..... violent as the Justin Bieber thread. But for those of you who hate her, you can vent here......... the rant I just made in the Bieber thread would make a little kid cry.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Probably get an autograph for my sisters. I don't mind Miley Cyrus. I'm not exactly a fan of what she does either, but I wouldn't do anything extreme.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I'd like to think that I'd scold her for being a bad role model, haha.

NikoBelic999

Friendly Hometown Mugger....XD
    Years
  • I'd hand her a microphone and then tell her to sing, and while she is singing, shove the microphone down her throat.

My second option is to pretend as a limo driver, and drive her around to the docks, and jump out while the limo is going into the water.

My third option is that I would run her over, 2-3 times for good measure, then spin my back tires on her to make sure once again.

Yes XD, I do play too much GTA.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'll do two things.

1. Yell at her. Yell at her for being one of the worst role model, singer and actress.
    2. Get an autograph because my little sister is a big fan of hers. -_-

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • I'd discuss with her about becoming a better role model. And then proceed to get her autograph and sell it to someone >:3
    ...jk. but im serious about the role model idea.

Years
  • I've met her and she's pretty cool but I wish she'd stop wearing heels around me lol. One time I was calling her up too cuz I had her number but I didn't realise she was in England and the time was different there (I was like calling her when it was 3am there). Now my calls won't go through, so I like Selena Gomez better. :(

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
  • I'm not really a fan, but I do think she makes good songs, and she has a talent.
    But, celebrities like her do not really have any effect on meh. I mean, if I met her, I wouldn't be hysterical at a point to harass her.
    I'd surely think about her life, the fact that she must be happy to be so famous. (Or not, it depends.)
    But she must without doubt having fun while her concerts. Being loved and please everyone...It's a good feeling I guess.​

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I would love to meet her.I have read all the scandals and ya shes a bad role model but come on shes hot and you know it.I won't go any further than this thou due to little kids on forums but you get the point.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • I like how popular opinion is "OMG SOMEBODY IS A MAINSTREAM POP ARTIST. KILL THEM. THEY DESERVE TO DIE VIOLENTLY FOR THEIR... WHATEVER THEY DID? Yeah, that."

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I'd hand her a microphone and then tell her to sing, and while she is singing, shove the microphone down her throat.

My second option is to pretend as a limo driver, and drive her around to the docks, and jump out while the limo is going into the water.

My third option is that I would run her over, 2-3 times for good measure, then spin my back tires on her to make sure once again.

Yes XD, I do play too much GTA.

Throw can of paint over her and take a photo, then e-mail to the BBC news.

I would love to meet her.I have read all the scandals and ya shes a bad role model but come on shes hot and you know it.I won't go any further than this thou due to little kids on forums but you get the point.

I like how popular opinion is "OMG SOMEBODY IS A MAINSTREAM POP ARTIST. KILL THEM. THEY DESERVE TO DIE VIOLENTLY FOR THEIR... WHATEVER THEY DID? Yeah, that."

HAHA YES VIOLENCE IS SO FUNNY! OMG LETS BEAT UP SOMEONE BECAUSE THEYRE ON THE DISNEY CHANNEL AND WEAR SLIGHTLY REVEALING CLOTHING.

Seriously, as Roy said, grow up.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I don't have an opinion on her. I don't like her, and I don't dislike her. She's made it, achieved her dream, etc. I respect her for going for it, which is more than I can say for a lot of people who want her to be dead. I mean, seriously.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    she is a human being roaming the earth, talent or not, she's no more important to me or valuable to the world than the next person. if i bumped into her, i would apologize and continue walking like i would anyone else.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I don't have an opinion on her. I don't like her, and I don't dislike her. She's made it, achieved her dream, etc. I respect her for going for it, which is more than I can say for a lot of people who want her to be dead. I mean, seriously.

What he said. I mean come one can any of you explain why you don't like her? She's out there doing what she loves an haters just means she is doing something correct right. Anyway I don't have an opinion of her. I doubt I would recognize her unless some little girl is like ZOMG MOMMY ITS HANNAH MONTANA OMG. I would then proceed to congradulate her on her success and continue on with my day.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I don't have a strong opinion of her one way or the other, so I'd just get her autograph and sell it on eBay :P

Maybe I'll ask if she's related to Cyrus of Team Galactic and watch in amusement as she stumbles over an answer.

Back