• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met Miley Cyrus......

What do you think of her?

• LOVE her!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • like her.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • no opinion

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • dislike her.

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • HATE her!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 18 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'd get an autograph and sell it on eBay, otherwise I'd just be on my way.

Geez, why are you guys so violent? I don't like her either but I wouldn't actually want her to get hurt.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • The same thing I would to to Justin Bieber. I would put her in shackles, lock her in a padded cell, and make her listen to her own music until her mind completely shuts down.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    I would tell her I liked Hannah Montana better than her, because I like Hannah, but I don't like miley.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I would get an autograph for my little cousin. I don't hate her and I don't like her so I guess I'm bias :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    If I met Miley Cyrus, I'd tell her what a disgrace she is to music. Then I would proceed to punch her for being born on the same day as me and making my birthday far less enjoyable. Stupid girl stole my birthday... ;;

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Probably ignore her..Hannah Montanna (the series) was not so bad, but I don't like her much (Miley). xD

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • If I met Miley Cyrus I'd smile nervously, maybe introduce myself, and leave.

I like how popular opinion is "OMG SOMEBODY IS A MAINSTREAM POP ARTIST. KILL THEM. THEY DESERVE TO DIE VIOLENTLY FOR THEIR... WHATEVER THEY DID? Yeah, that."

I agree with what Roy said. I hate how half the world has nothing better to do but make others miserable. :/

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • I don't hate her at all. I just.... don't like her. Not as much as I hate/dislike Bieber. Maybe just walk normally.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    If I could then I would totally thought of myself as a lucky person. She's a hollywood star. I'm not a huge fan but don't you think it's a little bit special? :P

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
  • I don't think I'd say anything to her. I've got nothing that's good to say about her or to her so there's no point. Plus she's 17 so I'd look quite immature if I was to tell her what I thought of what she does.

Back