• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a gym leader...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    If you were a gym leader from any game, who would you be, why, and what game is the gym leader from?

I think I'd be either Casher Wake [Spelling] 'cause I love raising water types or I'd be Candice. Both from PKMN DMD/PRL

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hmmm..

I think I'd be Flannery.
    Pretty easy choice for me, because she's one of my favorite Gym Leaders, as well as the fact that she's a fire-type leader, and I love fire Pokemon. x3​

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well, I share a name (though it's spelt differently) with Erika, so technically that should be a shoe-in, but... I think I prefer Volkner in so many ways. :'D Either would be fine. If I were Erika, I'd get Cherrim and if I were Volkner, I'd get Pichu & Raichu so it all works out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I would be Sabrina, as far as I know she is the only solo psychic Gym Leader. Tate and Lisa are a double battle and the only male psychics are in the elite four, Will and Lucian. So I would be Sabrina from Kanto. Besides, her look is so chic.

Lash

Years
    I think I'd be Falkner. Overall, he is one of my favorite gym leaders, and my favorite generation II leader. Plus, I love flying type Pokemon.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Hmm.......I think I would be Sabrina as I like her evil style but......Fantina because I love ghosts and pokemon contests!

Both girls I know....>.>

Sabrina is from R/B/Y
    Fantina is from D/P

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I would be Volkner, I just love shocking things into an oblivion. Plus his team setup is balanced, like mine.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I'd be Jasmine. I'd be able to use Steel-type pokémon and with all of the new ones... I'd be all set to take out all of those inexpirienced trainers. ;)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Well...My favourite Gym Leader tends to lean to Morty, but I'd say Koga. Because he's a ninja. And ninjas are second to Chuck Norris in terms of awesomeness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back