• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a gym leader...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2020
    Sabrina, I like psychic! ^_^
    I also like ghost/dark
    and fire...
    (I Know she's a girl, I'm a guy, but I like her most)

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Definitely Sabrina.
    There's this creepy aura about her and people always seem to tell me that I give off the same one whenever I'm doing my schoolwork since I get all silent and tense. xD
    That and Psychic types are love.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Claire...i freaking love dragon pokemon and she's one of the few gym leaders that use them

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I want to say a Dark-type Gym Leader, but alas there are none. So... Clair, of GSC fame, Gardenia from DPPl, or maybe a female Roark or Volkner (also from DPPl).

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Lt. "The Lightning American" Surge, babe & thats final

Chao

Lurker extraordinaire
    Years
  • Fantina, of course~
    She uses Ghost-types, loves contests, randomly breaks out into song and dance, and is super eccentric. I don't even have to try to act like her.

Vonny

Spriter and Pkmn Breeder
    Years
  • Yay yay!
    Totally be Morty from GSC, since I'm a die-hard ghost-type fan and all.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    If I have to choose one, it has to be Volkner.
    He resides in my favorite city aswell as having electric-types at his disposal.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2009
    Lt. Surge. Was a total hardass and used a top 3 favorite of mine. Raichu.

Coincidentally Pikachu is ranked ahead. :)

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Hmm. I'd pretty much ti be Fantina. I like Ghost Pokemon. I also wanna be Volkner, I had trouble with Wattson in R/S/E and he is just the 3rd leader, just imagine what kind of annoyance i'd pose when I become the last Gym-Lewader with Electric Pokemon as a Pokemon!? I also wanna be Candice. : D

All from DPPt

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
  • I would probably be Crasher Wake!!! I'd be all like, "WRAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!" and then the trainer would be all, "I'm Name from Town, and I want to fight you," and then I'd be all, "GYARADOS!!!!!!!!!!!" and then my gyarados would........okay fine, I'm just a little hyper right now, but my choice stands.

Crasher Wake is from D/P/Pt

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    I would like to be Jasmin, cause that's my real name XD
    No... actually I would like to be an ice-type gym leader...this girl from DP, I think her english name is Candice. i love Ice Pokemon ^__^
    But grass type like Erika would be also awesome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back