• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a gym leader...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
Years
  • Hmmm..

I think I'd be Flannery.
    Pretty easy choice for me, because she's one of my favorite Gym Leaders, as well as the fact that she's a fire-type leader, and I love fire Pokemon. x3​

I agree with everything you say here. :)

Flannery it is! XD

I love fire-type Pokemon, also.

Years
  • I either be Roark or Wake

Roark- because he kinda reminds me of myself >.> alittle bit and I can relate to him and I love to train rock Pokemon.

Wake- because I just plain love water Pokemon and have fun training them to the fullest. ^^

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Koga.

He was kinda hot, fast, stealthy and speacialized in Poison types like I do.

Silvergale

..... >:(
    Years
  • I'd be Gardenia or Misty.

Gardenia because she and grass type Pokemon are both epic to the core, and
    Misty because I have a soft spot for water Pokemon, and she IS the original water
    type gym leader.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'd probably be Volkner because he's awesome and I love electric-types. My favorite. =3

Though, personality-wise, I may be Flannery. . Maybe.​

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I'd want to be Morty, Jasmine, Volkner, or Erika. Any of them would be fine for me.

Years
  • Well Misty's my fave, but since I'm a guy, I'd have to pick the mighty Morty, that's right he's just too awesome and ghost type isn't bad :D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I'd be... This is hard! XD Ummm... :\ Volkner just because he is cool? :\ Btw, in case you didn't know, he's from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. ;)

Ayselipera

Either Sabrina or Erika. Sabrina because shes
    amazingly cool and Erika because I love grass
    types and I would love to wear a kimono everday.

Rakki-neko

Zakki Orichalcum
    Years
  • I'd be Norman, the normal gym leader of R/S/E, because normal types can squash anything if used right, Juan, from pokemon Emerald, because I like his clothes and water is very well rounded, or Giovanni because.... well who would want to be Giovanni, he's like the ruler of everything cool.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    Koga - I mean, he's a ninja. That's badass in itself right there.
    Giovanni - Another 'speaks for itself' badass.

Other than those two, probably none of the others. Volkner was cool, but I didn't like his attitude, so he gets a little honorable mention.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • Claire because I love Dragon-type Pokemon, although I would much rather be Lance. However, since he's an Elite Four/Pokemon Champion, Claire wins by default.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • I'd be Sabrina from Kanto, I'm into all that psychic stuff, and I just think it suits me. I always have a Kadbra or some psychic in my team tool.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Sabrina. 1, she's hot. 2, she haz psychic powers. 3, PSYCHIC POKEMON <3333.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back