• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a mod of any forum on PC...

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
  • J-E Discussion, just... because.

Well, to go more in-depth, I'm most passionate about J-E stuffs, so I feel like I'd do a better job.

That, or Other Chat. Because I'm always there.

Years
  • To be honest, I don't want to mod any other forum. The only one I'd probably halfway consider is Video Gaming since I love video games, but I'm not even active there, and so I'd feel bad if I modded there when there are a million other people that are better qualified.

I learned from when I modded NU/W that I do best when I'm in a forum I love. Not that I hated NU/W, but since I wasn't terribly attached to the forum, I didn't do as good of a job. OVP, though, it's my favorite, so I do a better job. Maybe.

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Pokemon Anime - This is usually the first forum I go to when I visit the forum each day, to check out the anime discussion and primarly the episode discussion to see what is the latest or what speculations are going on. Or engage in discussion in for General Anime related topics as well.

Pokemon General - This forum does not involve a particular game per say so it is more open to pokemon discussion across the board. I usually find topics of interest there.

Pokemon General Gaming - This encompasses all the games in one forum, although it is not exclusively catering to the games themselves be aspects of the games, which generates interesting discussion.

Any of the Current Main Series Gaming Forums - Although they are restricted to one game per say there are some good discussion going on from time to time. Black and White is fresh so it would be interesting in that said forum.

Trading Center - I have dealt with traders on multiple boards since the inception of Diamond and Pearl in America, so I know how traders go about their business. Although I don't really share much interest in trading at the time, nor am I aware of the current trading scene I am well versed in the ways of trading(at least when it comes to events).

In the end I really wouldn't be too picky, I would just go were ever they needed assistance at the time or were ever I believe I would be the most help to the site.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Roleplay. Since I'm always there and it doesn't actually have an official one...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, I'd have to get over the initial shock and get new pants after soiling myself, because I got modded. As for sections to moderate... I have no clue. I used to be into ROM Hacking, but got out of that; so not there. Maybe places like here or Other Chat or something. :\

Years
  • If they gave me a choice of forum I'd go for any of the following: Culture & Media, Roleplay Corner, Other Chat, Fan Fiction & Writing, Other Voting Polls, in that order.

But in all of those mentioned I think there are better candidates for one reason or another. If they were looking for someone new in Culture & Media someone like Vendak would be a better choice (and besides Abnegation's doing a great job as it is). The Roleplay section I would like, but because I haven't roleplayed in a year (because of year 12 (which I've finally finished :D)) and never on this particular forum I think whoever's handing me the modship would be hesitant to give me this one. Other Chat I'd like, because I post there a lot and there's some interesting topics, but there's tens of thousands of veteran members who would be willing to mod the forum so most likely no. I like writing fan fiction but I wouldn't feel right being the mod of the forum - as in I'm comfortable that I'd be able to do everything a mod has to do there, but I'm not as good a writer as many people in that section and it'd look kinda bad having a non-GREAT!! writer as the head of the forum. Other Voting Polls would be great as well, but as with all the forums above they're doing great as is).

I'm certainly capable of the job, but there are better candidates to choose from and I'm not fussed if I don't get picked.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • My first choice would be NU/W. I love welcoming people, and I look at just about every welcome thread and posts there are, so it would make it easy for me to catch rule-breaking.

My second choice would be OT. My main thread is there, and I like to participate in the games and stuff. :)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Probably Pokemon Groups, since I always wanted to try and make it active. o3o It's the only section I go to anyways.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Most likely here, or Other Chat since I frequent these two places more than anywhere else. c: Unfortunately, I'm not all that confident with reporting posts anymore. I panicked way too much so I just stopped incase I reported something wrong and made a fool out of myself. XD;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Other Voting Polls would be my top choice, this is my practical home of posting at only usually, however I've learned to post elsewhere and gain some interest in doing so, I've been active in this section for well over a year and it's always seemed to be interest over other sections of PokéCommunity. I'm constanly active, so this is my best choice in all. Just saying.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • This is a question I had not previously considered. xD
    IDK, maybe the Trade Corner, Japanese Entertainment, or Video Gaming? Probably the areas I seem to be most active in.

On second thought, I think Other Clubs would be best suited for me.

Back