• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were in a pokemon game, where would you live?

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    This is coming straight from what I said on /vp/ on 4chan. Yes, I go on 4chan
    I'd love to live in Goldenrod city, it's a great big city rivalling Castelia and Nimbasa in population with loads of stuff to do. It's got a gym to challenge, the Pokéathlon to compete in, an arcade, the Bug Catching Contest, it's got the works. It's also in Johto, my favourite region.
    My second choice would be Nimbasa, because it's got a freaking theme park in it and is within about half an hour tops of Castelia. Plus almost every reason I listed for Goldenrod.

On a side note, I'd love to holiday in Hoenn. Slateport to be precise. :3

Years
    I would live somewhere in Unova. I am not sure where because everywhere in Unova is awesome!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Lilycove for me. A relatively big city near the ocean where I could make a living running a ferry service to Mossdeep. <3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Castelia City seems the most metropolitan, so I can imagine myself gravitating there sooner or later. All the hustle and bustle, people rushing about, ice-cream on Tuesdays... sounds like my kinda city!

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I'd say Blackthorn first, Castelia second and Nimbasa third.

Blackthorn because Clair. It is also quite isolated, so as long as I had broadband access, I'd be happy as a duck in a puddle there. Also Clair. It's up by the mountains too, which would have to be one of my favourite environs. Also Clair.

Castelia because it's so busy and urban - also one of my favourite settings. I love the big city - it's fantastic in a totally different way.

Nimbasa because of the background music the colours, the lively atmosphere, and of course, Elesa. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    If I were to live in any city in the game, it would have to be Celadon City. I adore big cities, and the city has amazing nature, and a huge PokeMall! :D

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
    I'd pick Village Bridge. It's a village. On a bridge. I just love the quirky atmosphere it gives off, also it's a great tourist trap so I could get a summer job selling those famous sandwiches or something else and make money. It's also got great scenery, and is inbetween two medium sized cities. Not to mention it has three artists (yes, I call musicians and singers artists too) whom I would love to hang out with all the time. Also the pond/lake underneath the bridge is nice and I could swim in it during the summer.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'd live in Celadon City mainly, because it seems the most colourful of the cities, with the Rainbow Badge and Erica with her pretty Grass-type Gym and Pokemon. But I would spend Autumn in Ecruteak City because I would love to be around all those orange autumn leaves.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    - N's castle- because of N~! <3 <3 <3
    - Raimon city- the FerrisWheel~!
    - Fukyose city- the mini airport/farm~!
    - Castelia city- Castelia Ice cream~!
    - Celadon city- shopping malls~!
    - Sanazami bay/town- nice and peaceful~

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    Goldenrod or Celadon
    Just because they are nice big city's with great malls lol

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
    Anywhere in Unova would be fine with me. I love the region! Specifically, Nimbasa City. I love entertainment, so it would be perfect for me. It's also a center of Pokemon battling, what with the Stadiums and the Battle Subway. The rockin' background music is just the icing on the cake.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Slateport or Village Bridge.
    Slateport is a really cheerful, beautiful city and Village Bridge has a really nice atmosphere. (:

blue

gucci
    Years
    In Hoenn, because it's my favourite region in Fortree City, it's just has a really nice atmosphere, or Mauville City because it seems really cheerey.

Back