• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were in a pokemon game, where would you live?

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
    I'd live in Olivine City. It's on the ocean, and near places that I'd visit like Moomoo farm and Ecruteak's shrines. Or I could just hop on a boat to some other region for vacation. Plus Jasmine lives there.

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
    Years
    Floaroma Town. It seems relaxing, and it's quite beautiful. Plus gardening would be fun.

The only con is my hayfever...

Years
    Celadon City in Kanto because of the massive Department Store, the Game Corner & the Celadon Hotel. It's such a big city ("the largest city in Kanto and the eighth largest in the Pokémon world - Bulbapedia) and I always feel at home & at peace there.

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
    I would probably live in calavine city. I'd meet riley on iron island and take get his pokemon egg, then I would start my epic pokemon adventure with my riolu. :)

Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jul 10, 2011
    When I come to think of it, I think of ash's friendship with pikachu...
    And mine with Victini, I think victini would like to stay were it originally lived. So id proboly adopt Liberty Island and stay there with Victini, plus I got old history and guards protecting my island and not only that but it is peace and quiet were I can take a break from Team plasma.:rambo:

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
    Years
    I'd live at Castelia City for bussiness, if I were some kind of investor, so I'd start my company there. And if I wren't that busy, I'd f¡definitely live at Sootopolis City or Blackthorn City.

As for my vacations or holidays I'd go to Fortree City and take a deep breath of pure air at Route 120, picking some berries.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
    Does White Forest count? If so, thats where Id be. I just love the forest..and white forest is a forest..Lol. If not..that one city in Hoehhn with the houses in the trees..treetop village? Something like that..I think. If not, somewhere on the side of a route..Country ftw! >_>.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
    Ideally, I'd live either in Driftveil City or Castelia City. Driftveil seems chill, and Castelia reminds me of New York City.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I would choose either Castelia city for the amount of stuff that's in it, or Nimbasa for entertainment.

Back