• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were to be a pokemon what type of pokemon would you like to be? Only 2 types!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I would love to be a Water type Pokemon as l love water,swimming underwater and the sea..I would also love shooting powerful and fearsome water blasts at others like Hydro pump or even hydro cannon and destroying everything with surf..But l would also like to be a poison type since l would kill to have poison as a defense..Like imagine poisoning others and be deadly and fearsome..Poison as a defense is really great.Just a sting and others die or paralyze! :D
    What about you??

EDIT:Now that i am thinking it again being a grass type would be amazing..Cutting everything with razor leaf and using different pollen as a defense is great..Unleash poison powder,sleep powder and stun spore and nobody can harm you!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Even though Water us my favorite type, I'd go with Fighting/Dragon because it's cool to be a dragon while knowing martial arts at the same time.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Electric/Dragon type would be pretty cool ;D
    So, yeah. I would want to be an Electric/Dragon type.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I suppose since my favourite pokemon are Infernape, Grumpig and Torterra.. I would have to mix Infernape and Torterra's typings to ultimatey be a Ground/Fire type pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I would probably be a pure Flying. I'm quite unique and stand out from the crowd, but sometimes it goes against me. Just like a mono Flying type. :)

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    fire/ghost because I want to go trough walls and blast some fire

Femme Fatale

THE FEMME FATALE!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    I absolutely LOVE Water pokemon, especially adorable ones like Manaphy and Marill <3 My second favorite type of Pokemon is Dark, so I would love to be a Water/Dark pokemon :)

Back