• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were to marry any Pokespec. Char, who will it be?

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
Years
  • Definitely Bill. Then there'd be no way I'd be sucked up into some scary adventures involving possible death. xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Then there'd be no way I'd be sucked up into some scary adventures involving possible death. xD

I can´t see your problem. xD Death might be a risk, but life is not a bowl of cherries, and the awards you might get on the other hand... it´s worthy, isn´t it? Besides, if you´re strong enough, you will overcome any sort of danger, I guess.

Aine

♫ ✰ queen's ★ knight ✰ ♫
    Years
  • Silver. It'll be fun to annoy him for the rest of life as his wife. (Hey that rhymes!)

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Hmm.....To be honest, I'm only just started on the Yellow Saga...but I do like Misty's personality, although Blue does look better :/ Yellow seems cool, but I don't really know enough about her, I think it would be Misty then Blue as a back up.

Akira Uchiha

Akatsuki Shinobi! ^^
    Years
  • Lance!

He's awesome, and dark, and I like his pokemon! Sure he's "evil" so to speak, but he's fighting for the pokemon!! ^^ Dragon types pwn. But how old is he anyway? o.o I hope not too old... like over twenty -.- still need to carch up... a lot. </br></br> Don't really need a backup, but I guess Red then...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Someone made this thread cause they loooooovvvvve meeeeee~ <333

Though you all think I'd marry Wally, Silver was my first PokeSpe love. I must marry him. I love the long hair. It's fun to play with pretty, long, red hair.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • For some reason, I haven't seen his name come up yet. But I would marry...GOLD!!XD Do people not want to get married to him because he gambles? But if I do marry him, it would give me special access to those limited edition goggles he wears...X3

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
  • HHmmm I would have to say that I would like to marry May or Misty.

May: She is my kind of girl...not afraid to get dirty and has a good appearence

Misty: Well, I love water pokemon and Misty is quiet sexy...and a bit hardcore unfortunatly OoO...Oh and also staryu is my favorite pokemon so....yup!

But then again Blue(girl): I found Blue quiet attractive when she had that accident fighting Sabrina hehe....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Green, because he's everything I could possibly wish for. He's smart. And good-looking. And he has a nice smile. <3 But I'm too much of an Oldrivalshipper to actually consider marrying him, you know... I'd rather Blue walked down the aisle with him, than me XD Besides, Blue's probably the only one who doesn't get mad after a month living with him, hohoho.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    May: She is my kind of girl...not afraid to get dirty and has a good appearence
    Misty: Well, I love water pokemon and Misty is quiet sexy...and a bit hardcore unfortunatly OoO...Oh and also staryu is my favorite pokemon so....yup!
    But then again Blue(girl): I found Blue quiet attractive when she had that accident fighting Sabrina hehe....

So, you're biosexual? Because, you want to marry two female or one male.

Back