• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm aspiring to be...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Do you have a dream job or profession that you always want to become, and why you want to become one?

As for myself, I'm aspiring to be a musician because I was inspired by the beautiful music from classical songs or even from anime one.

Sirfetch’d

I'm really have no idea what I want to do yet. I thought that I wanted to go to medical school, but that flew out the window when I realized that I hated it. Right now I am just trying out and looking for different things. I start the next semester soon and I'll be taking computer programming classes. I'll probably change a few more times though.

Nakala Pri

I really don't know, but here are the things which I would really like to become:

Singer,

Dancer,

Doing Track (as in running etc.) and being an archaeologist.

Heh, well, I've got a long way to go before I become any of the above. xD

TY

Pfffft, i have no idea honestly. I do have one thing, but its just too silly to tell in public.
    Mainly cause my family will kill me if i told them that, cause in their eyes its not a real job/profession :/

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Game creator, I really wanted to make a online game on a different level.
    Like your spirit is in the game world but your body is in the real world.
    It's better to be using your own body to fight and not your controller.

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
    Years
  • Game Developer,Animator,Programmer or Visual Effects Guy-er because when I'm a GD I could make awesome games like Mari0,Animator for Newgrounds or for Cartoon Network,Programmer same as GD and also to make helpful tools and Visual Effects Guy-er so I can do awesome Effects for a movie.....

Years
  • This is interesting this topic.
    See what I want to be is invited to an awards cocktail ceremony, you know the kind that you we're a tuxedo and drink martini's whilst people get awarded for various things and you applaud and have a delicious, expensive yet tiny meal. Not to mention the absolute bombshell hanging off my arm for at least the evening ;).
    After which everyone heads back to the after party and gets drunk with various pseudo-important faces.

That is my aspiration. And it doesn't matter how I get there.
    I have methods to get there of course that are career orientated but I think you guys are looking at your life on the wrong angle.
    For your future you need to ask yourself some questions, and be truly honest with yourself. Be as selfish as you can, because no one does anything unless they get something in return. It might be as simple as emotional satisfaction but this rule holds in all situations.

Questions:
    What do you want be?
    Why do you want to be that?
    What do you get out of it?
    What will you do when you become that?
    Why wasn't that the answer to the first question?
    What do you want to be?

If you can't answer one of these questions, you should reevaluate.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • I want to be a therapist or something, just to listen to people's problems and help out because that's the only thing I'm any good at anyways.

Either that or I'd like to become an animator (not like anime and stuff but more along the lines of adventure time, family guy or bravest warriors), I would also love to be a voice actor. Another thing is a video game designer/tester, basically just so I can play for a living XD pretty ambitious ikr. Or, I would like to be a sweet tester which was my brother's job when he moved to Australia. Literally, he walked into a shop, asked for a job, and they said we'll pay you a bunch of money to taste test these sweets and rate them out of 5, he did it six days a week for 2 months, until he decided to dress as Santa for Christmas because he'd gotten way fat XD

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Loki's future queen

A writer, definitely a writer. I've been writing off and on since the fifth grade. Writing has become part of my life and also helps me express myself. If it wasn't for writing other than music I wouldn't be here right now.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    When I was younger I had dreams of becoming an astronaut, a member of a band, an author, an actor, and so many other things. These days, I just don't know. I would still definitely like to write a book and have it sell one day, but to become an author isn't something I want to do, unless its on my spare time. I just want a job that will allow me to live fabulously (by my own means) and not have any financial struggles or worries.

Pretty much, I want a job that, with a single paycheck, allows me to afford to buy something pretty expensive on a whim and still have money left over.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I always wanted to be a stunt double. I excel in martial arts and also free running/tumbling/parkour. So I'm sure I would do good in that business :)

Years
  • I've always imagined being some sort of tech guru . like using modern day mechanics to build houses to fit an age we have yet to reach.but like someone would expect from a male game. I've always thought about being a video game developer .its always been in my mind to maybe even one day use top of the line hard ware and combinations of different types of code to create the most realistic game on the market. one that doesn't require a keyboard . The Oculus Rift would be an obvious head control but it would be best integrated after the higher resolution versions are released . Then to arms and hands . i think the best way to go about that would to use something along the lines of a kinect and a nintendo power glove .something with the power of the kinect could track your arms and what position and the glove could allow for maybe picking up and item in game without there being an actual item in your hand in real life. as for legs i think a kinect could do a great job at tracking them as well . and walking could be integrate with something i remember seeing somewhere . it appeared to be a pad that you could walk on like a tred mill but in any direction as long as you didnt step off the machine . but yea as you can see ive thought out how i could make my dream work but these aren't all the details ive thought of. anyway thats my dream ;)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I aspire to be a counseling or a child psychologist of a sort at this point of time. I love working with children and I especially love helping others, so this career would definitely be very fulfilling for me. Also, as working with children and helping others make me happy, I wouldn't actually have to work a single day of my life as I would be enjoying what I do and not take it as a burden. I still have a lot of time left to decide on my future, but this is probably the closest I could ever get for now.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • My dream job would be to become a famous or professional artist either online or in real life. I'd love if my art were to get big enough on dA or an art community that I could get paid for commissions or get hired by a business to paint or design something. I know that getting a job in fine arts is difficult though so I'm not 100% expecting that to come true and know it's not completely possible. Whatever happens , happens and if I at least get a well paying job to be able to spend money on luxuries every now and then, i'd be fine with that.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • What I'll do to make me happy: Write books and music.
    What I'll do to make me money: Advertising or Natural Resources. Both are very vague categories, and both seem slightly appealing. Like I said, these would be the jobs that'd make me the dough, then I'd either write books on the side, or play in a band, or both.

If I'm good enough I might play rugby. Hopefully by then America will have a large professional rugby union association.

TY

This is a judgement free environment, your biological family is not here, we will not make fun of you even if others think of it as the silliest job in the world, like squeezing cats impacted anal glands or something. You don't have to share if you don't want to but we'd like to hear your thoughts, no matter how silly they are.

Well, i have lately been wanting to become a professional StarCraft 2 player, which is like a curse in the eyes of my granddad since he doesnt see the point in it. Im still trying to get to college so if this wont work out i have a back-up plan.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I don't really have plans for the future, and I see no point in aspiring to be something completely unrealistic.
    I intend to just go along with life and see where I end up. (Mostly because I really don't have many particularly useful skills. A photography teacher seen some of my photos and remarked that she thinks that I have a decent change at being able to do it professionally, but I'll be surprised if that ever happens.)

People have told me countless times that I should work toward becoming an author because I (apparently) can write and draw well. As much as I enjoy writing, I doubt I'd be able to make much of it.

Back