• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm forming a new country. Want in?

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
  • Jack O'Neill said:
    Going to war with Belgium or Brazil? Not only do you lack adequate logistics or force projection capabilities to stage an invasion, in the wild event you actually enter their territory, their militaries can and will stomp whatever you can throw at them into the ground. Next thing you know, your pathetic excuse for a nation gets completely wiped off the map by the Americans.

Also, trying to buy off the country of Japan? Without precious metal reserves, your currency isn't even worth the paper it's printed on, and the prime minister will just laugh in your face and tell you to never set foot on Japanese soil ever again.
    That was harsh... 0_0
    But it was reality.

The truth is, most Micronations aren't even recognized by the UN so you'll just be recognized as terrorists.

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
  • We need a list of who is who.

President: Jolene
    Vice President: ?
    Post Office: shinx95
    Head of Army: Mew Ichigo
    Head of Bakeries: ?
    Head of Police: Mew Ichigo

Come on guys, who is who :O

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I'm self proclaimed empress ;< I'll see no objections or else I'll nuke your island /stare

I also wish to be head of your Navy forces ;<

No objections?
    I thought so ;]

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I'll be happy to be chief of medicine as long as i can still work with patients. But how does everyone feel about taking medical advice from a 13 year old, no matter how capable he may be?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Going to war with Belgium or Brazil? Not only do you lack adequate logistics or force projection capabilities to stage an invasion, in the wild event you actually enter their territory, their militaries can and will stomp whatever you can throw at them into the ground. Next thing you know, your pathetic excuse for a nation gets completely wiped off the map by the Americans.

Also, trying to buy off the country of Japan? Without precious metal reserves, your currency isn't even worth the paper it's printed on, and the prime minister will just laugh in your face and tell you to never set foot on Japanese soil ever again.

Haha, for once I actually like what you've posted. In short: Agreed.

elli

norse god thor
    Years
  • Wow, some of you. Why so rational? D: This isn't serious business.

I wish to immigrate to this country, preferably legally. Where might I go about obtaining citizenship? :3

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
  • President: Jolene
    Vice President: Usagi-Chan~
    Head of Bakeries: ?
    Head of Health Care: Blue Nocturne

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Every new country needs a map.

I'm forming a new country. Want in?

Wow, that's a really nice map, Scarf.:)

I like that you came up with some place names and stuff as well. Does anybody else have some ideas for places that could be on the island? I was thinking there should be a cotton candy forest, or a chocolate mine...

Also, we still need a head of bakeries, or the waffles won't taste very nice. :shocked:

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    President: Jolene
    Vice President: Usagi-Chan~
    Head of Bakeries: Spherical Ice
    Head of Health Care: Blue Nocturne

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • The only problem I see is that your country will be rife with piracy, since everyone knows ninjas can't stop it.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • THIS THREAD IS MADE UP OF EPIC WIN!

Yes, I would definitely want to.
    But do you have enough money for all that? :O

And... No Combees? D:

HomicideCrunkMan

You just lost the game.
    Years
  • gimme a ticket and I'm in!!!!
    Also can the national anthem be crunk army dance party by dropping a popped locket or supersex by dot dot curve (yes, i'm a scene kid. do you have a [problem] with that???

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    lol. Some people get so serious over something so clearly not.

Anyway, this thread makes me happy. Somehow it manages to make me laugh regardless of how many times I read it.

Back