• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IM NEW (Can someone be my friend)

Pokemaniac12

Gary Oak Luvr (Pokemon Master)
    Years
    Hello im new to this site and i would love to make friends here! it would be cool if someone had wifi too so we can battle and trade! So please can i have some good friends!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Heyhey! Welcome, California Girl (I tried to make a joke... ._.). Welcome to are community. :3 We are Pokémon lovers, just like you. Have fun around here, as I say to everybody. <~ If you need help, send me a quick message. Or you could go read the FAQ , first. :3

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    heeey nice to meet u. im kevin
    i can be ur friend .. as cheesy nd cliche as it sounds. LOL
    well i have wifi nd if ever u wanna battle just private message me =].

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hi nice Gary avatar. Just Pm me as I would love t be your friend.^_^
    So enjoy your time here and read the PC rules.

-ChronicNightmare-
    Oh! Sry I don't have Wi-Fi

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Yello, welcome to pc and have fun. I hope you like it here..plus follow the rules. If you need help or just a friend.Feel free to pm me,kay? ^_^

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    Hi and welcome to PC!!! I will be you friend!!! My FC is 0945 9202 5604! Add me okay? So what is your FC? And sence you have Wifi you should click on ~My Trading Thread~ in my sig!!! I want to trade and battle you! But I'm warning you I will not go easy!!!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, sadly I don't have Wifi at the moment.. ><;

Still, weclome to PokeCommunity, Pokemaniac12.

Have fun around here!

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Hi, Pokemaniac12! It's great that you're joining the forums. If you wanted to talk, battle or trade then you've definitely come to the right place! :) I love the wi-fi, myself. My wi-fi's only been working for like a week and I've done loads of trades on here already. :D
    Feel free to PM me if you need anything.

thundermew

Mew of Thunder
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Welcome to PC, please have fun and be sure to read the rules

I'll be your friend if you want, just PM me, I don't have Wi-Fi or even D/P so I can't rade or anything but I'll still be your friend

Back