• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Welcome to the PC, ~~Sweety~!
    If you're looking for tips, the rules are always a good place to start. Also, you might also want to check out the FAQ.
    If you have anymore questions after reading those, or if you just want to chat, feel free to PM me. You can get to the PM menu with the button that says private message in the top right corner of the page.
    Have fun!

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    hi and welcome to pokecommunity one of my tips is that you should follow the rules

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Is it just me, or are a lot of Texans joining lately? XD Ha ha. Back on track, I think it's safe to say read the rules is overused as a tip, common sense really. It's already been said here twice, so I'll give some others.

→ Read the important threads before getting under way in a specific forum/sub-forum.
    A lot of members just bypass them altogether and start posting, just check them out before you do.

→ Don't hesitate to private message a staff member for help.
    You can always message us for help, we'd be glad to offer you assistance. :D (We don't bite)

→ Search the topic in that forum before you post a thread.
    It may already be posted or answered. ;)

→ Have fun!
    All of this may seem overwhelming, but it really isn't. Just have a blast. ;D No worries, fun is what this forum is all about.

Welcome to
    PokéCommunity, ~sweety~! :D

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    hi & welcome to pc!!!(& one more thing NEVER commit plagrism of anything!!)^_^"!(have fun!!!)

auragirl

Back from the dead
    Years
  • hi and welcome! hope you like this forum! nice to meet you, just PM me if you want to talk or be friends!

my tip: don't eat yellow snow! lol, a more serious tip would be to ignore people who flame you. if you actually manage to find a flammer, i've never once encountered a flammer once during my stay at the pokemon community

Back