• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm new

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hello Talant, what kind of shop is it you are wanting to open up here at the PC community? whatever it is i am sure you can do it xD

Anywho welcome to PC i hope you have a wonderful time and make lots of great friends
( it isn't a hard thing to do here xD )

Welcome~

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Well howdy there, TalantMAJR ^w^
Welcome to PC, the forum with all your Pokéneeds.

You want to open a shop? Well, check out the Wireless Trade Corner board! You can set up a shop there and trade Pokés and Shinies to your heart's content.
I suggest looking at the WTC rules, so you know what Pokémon you can trade - no hacks, nuh-uh! :3

Checking out the FAQ and Community Rules is always good, as it'll keep you on the right side of everybody and'll save you embarrassment in the long run! ^^

I hope you have a lot of fun here, make a lot of friends and have an enjoyable stay!

EDIT: 100 posts for the epic win! ^w^
EDIT#2: A trading shop? oops ^^" Lemme fix that then.

Last edited:

Sir Matt

Ultimate Trainer of Dragons
Years
Welcome to PC, TalantMAJR. I hope you enjoy being here at PC,it's not hard to make friends and have a great time here at all. I'm sure you can eventually open a shop... well, welcome to PC!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Well we can definitely always use another shiny shop!
(Watch out... I might be stalking around your thread every now and then! ;D)

That's all you want to do? Why not look around the rest of the forum a bit, eh?
You would be suprised what kind of information you can find here!
(And I'm not just talking about Pokémon either...)

I suppose it's your decision to make, but I really wish you would reconsider. So many new members get caught up in one section here at PC. Speaking strictly from the voice of experience, I can tell you that it will begin to get old if you stay in one place forever.

Either way, I hope you enjoy yourself here.
After all, that's what you're here for, right? ;D

Welcome to PC.
Take care~

Name

Moémon Master
Years
welcome Talent!

if you need help keeping your shelves stocked, let me know!

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 17, 2011
ooo a shinies shop! that sounds very interesting :D

welcome to the forum, Im sure you will be widley accepted into our community :)

Back