• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imakuni?'s what annoys you quiz

What annoys you?

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    22sa said:
    Oh good point Evelina lol, that's exactly how I feel at morning. Somtimes it's beyond annoyance sometimes I'm really okay with it - if I'm getting up to do something fun.
    lol, I only feel that way when it's time for school... Wait, I felt that way this morning too, 'cause my mom was disturbing my dream! >=( Grrr... ;P
    Dizzy said:
    LOL MIYU-CHAN.. I think I need some more sleep.. school has really brutal hours ;_;... You Rock Evelina!
    *blush* Thank you! xD You should try school for 7:30 ~ 5:00. That's called tireing. n_n;;;
    You. Yes, Imakuni?, You.

Imakuni is annoying. He annoys me.
    You'll just hurt his feelings by saying that. =/ Watch it dude.

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
    Years
  • I'd say the thing that annoys me more than even getting pummeled by a Boulder....Is YOU (Imakuni?).....J/K No i think the most annoying thing to me are bullies

Years
  • the worst possible thing would have to be getting up in the morning, going to a resturant and listening to your mom/dad play with their cell phone ringer, your cell phone rings and its your teacher, then getting flame emails from a bully while your neighbors laugh then your wireless web on your cell phone runs slow. you ask if you can borrow your mom/dads phone for the web and hearing no while i instant message you and wont stop...
    thats my worst case senario. and my longest post

Back