• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In bed

Sirfetch’d

with me I hope ;)

In all seriousness, I think about a lot in bed. Mostly I replay events of the day in my head which usually leads to many restless nights. Other times I will have fantasies or just plan tomorrow. I wish that when I laid in bed at night, I would have no thoughts so I could easily sleep the night away.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    To fall asleep I just put on a film and put my TV to turn off at a late time because I normally drift off watching the film.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I'm one of the guys that will try to go to bed until I'm utterly tired and it's inevitable for me to fall asleep almost immediately. Even then, most of the times insomnia will kick in and I'll stay awake anything from an hour and a half to the rest of the night awake.

Some of my thoughts at night can be very obscure. They are most of the time. I try to avoid thinking because of that. Sometimes I get random thoughts and sometimes I'll start drifting away thinking about a book I'm reading, a game I'm playing or a movie I watched.

Years
    Nothing's on my mind, really, whenever I try to go bed. Usually I do all of my thoughts before going to bed, and make sure that they are out of my head before I even get into bed. If I can't get something out of my mind, then I just deal with it.

One of the things I often think about should my thoughts linger into bedtime though are events that happen the following day, such as my birthday, or even the first day of school.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I take forever to get to sleep sometimes I just give up and dont sleep that night. I've always got way too much on my mind. The older I get the harder it is to exist without sleep. I've learned how to let go of stress and that's what was driving my insomnia. I often fall asleep in public and have trouble staying awake more during the day. I find the night to be a hard time to sleep.

Years
    I think about scenes in my writing, usually.

Dorkiest thing ever, but if I think about life, I will start to worry and won't get to sleep. It's a bad day if I focus on nothing but life as I fall asleep. :(

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    I drag out myself until I get knocked out.

I try my best to enter lucid dreaming mode with a solid 89% success rate.

I always end up with lucid dreams anyway, and in those dreams I usually do school work and such, sad really.

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I don't sleep much so whenever I get the chance I fall asleep without thinking anything.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Usually i fall asleep watching a TV show or some random stuff on youtube, so i barely ever think about stuff before going to sleep. When i do though, i like to think about how my days was and how i wish the next day to go, basically

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    Hmmm. I usually think about deep or dark stuff. Sometimes about boobs. If i do think happy thoughts that doesn't involve boobs, i usually take like 2 seconds to sleep. If i think about dark stuff, i could end up waking every hour or so until i'll drop like a log from being exausted.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I usually think about the last game I played and what happened in that game before falling asleep if nothing eventful irl happens around me on that day.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    I think of lots of silly, selfish things...mostly romantic stuff lol or other dilemmas like "Dangit school tomorrow...alrighty well next episode...or sleep, what's it gonna be?" lol

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I love my bed thinking time. I actually take half-hour showers just to get MORE alone thinking time. I find I usually think about things that are stressing me out which while not fun does help me sort them out the following day.

Years
    Like others have said, I tend to think about all the things I have to do the next day. Especially during the school year, thinking about all the papers and projects I have to get done. I also sometimes think about my future and where I am going in my life. I know, deep right?

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I tend to think about all of the things I was supposed to do that day, but never got around to because I spent all day playing games with Boyfriend I'm horribly forgetful.
    I'll also wonder what I'll play do the next day.

And then school happens. I don't go to a brick and mortar school, just a trade school online because that's all that interested me, but it still throws off my other personal projects. See, I'm at a point where I don't know what I'm going to do with my life, I have a lot of interests but I don't always know where to start -- and trying to get sleep at night is really hard when you lie down and eight billion ideas start pouring in. Why couldn't that have happened an hour ago when I was awake and capable of writing stuff down?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    Sometimes I think about a story to write or a problem that faces me..sometimes I think about what I did all the day and get ready to start the new day..sometimes I'm just too tired to even try to think about anything and I just fall asleep immediately

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Since I always sleep to music, it often fuels my thoughts and puts my brain into overdrive for sleeping. When I'm asleep my brain is working nonstop collecting, sorting, and organizing my entire day so I can conveniently remember what I want and forget what I don't the following day.

Basically I prepare to sleep by going into a mode of mass analysis. If I run out of real world problems I'll start thinking up hypothetical situations, to where when I wake up I'll remember these crazy problems my brain thought up to solve while I was sleeping, but they're all disorganized and don't make sense by the time I awake.

My brain's a sort of organized hoarder. Everything's a mess to look at, but it knows where everything is and goes. :P

Years
    Recently I have had a hard time figuring out what to think of before I fall asleep, but with a blank mind, it takes me ages to fall asleep. I used to mostly think up love stories and stuff and progress the story for a while until I got bored of it and think of another one. But I don't want to think of that stuff any more so I go blank a lot at bed time, sometimes I think about life and what on earth I'm ever going to do to better it. Sometimes I am in a bad mood and cry. Sometimes I go to bed imagining a nice life and how I hope it is one day. I sometimes also think about what I'm going to do the next day, sometimes I'm looking forward to something, somethings I am nervous about something, sometimes I just think about pokemon and battling and team ideas. x3 I used to have the most awesome dreams, too. But my mind has been mostly blank going to bed for months now, and I either barely remember dreams any more or barely have them, and I miss them. :(

Back