• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In bed

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    These are what come to mind whenever I try to sleep:

- crossover ideas
    - music/songs I've listened to
    - sexual thoughts
    - Super Smash Bros. 4 roster speculations
    - upcoming exams
    - what I'm going to say for my conversations on Skype

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Recently when I go to bed all I think about is how comfy I am and how happy I am to finally snooze in my warm cozy bed and about stuff I like and about ideas and things I want to try some time and by that time I'm usually almost asleep already haha. But there's times when I just can't turn off my mind or be positive and I literally stress myself out and only fall asleep of exhaustion and that really sucks. Having songs stuck in your head when trying to fall asleep is something else that really bothers me sometimes.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    -Sexual thoughts
    -How I would be as a superhero
    -That project due tomorrow that I suddenly remembered
    -Video games

And that's all ladies and gentlemen.

Years
    I tend to think about the days events and how things could have gone differently on certain things or I think about what needs to be done the next day:)

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    Oddly enough when I'm trying to sleep I end up getting really romantic and lovey-dovey. I also begin to calm down and think things over rationally, so if I'm upset over something trivial I'm much more inclined to let it go right there and then.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    Think about how tomorrow should go. What I need to get done, how I should get them done. I basically plan myself out for the next day while I try to sleep.

Sometimes I reflect on the day, and see where I messed up. I'd address these issues then work a way around them :3. Bed's a good place to get thinking done, 2nd only to the shower.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Recently I've been trying to no think about anything so I can just get to sleep faster.. But when I do have time to just sit and think it really depends on my mood.. Sometimes I think about what I did that day, what I'll be doing the next day, or even what I'll be doing years from now. Sometimes I even get pretty deep.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Usually I think about what I need to do the next day or what I did that day or what I was doing before bed. Sometimes I've gottten no sleep cause I'm too anxious or worried about what I'm doing the next day. :/

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    Sometimes I can think of anything in my life, good or bad, but a lot of time I lay there not being able to sleep just because I worry about things more than I should.

On rare occasions I can't sleep because of something good that I'm excited for, but I think that's normal and barely worth mentioning, haha.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Generally the only thing I think about when I'm lying awake in bed is "ugh, okay if I fall asleep now how much sleep will I get before I have to wake up?" I suffer from insomnia and while my sleeping pills are working for now, some nights they just aren't as effective and I'm stuck awake anyway. I don't find that my mind is stuck on anything important and I don't worry about anything all that much. Even when I do have things to worry about, even if my sleeping pills aren't doing a good enough job at getting my to sleep, they at least do a good job of making my mind fuzzy enough that I can't concentrate on anything but trying to sleep, so I'm thankful for that.

Back before I was on the pills, though, I think what used to keep me up the most was thinking of all the due dates I had coming up for important things.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Mostly, I try to think about the future, as well as what I will do tomorrow. I don't have any other thoughts before I go to sleep.

Years
    i keep myself up everynight for hours just thinking, usually negative things, such as what if i did this instead of this or why did i do this, if i had done this would she have gone out with me, stuff like that. i think through enough situations before i go to sleep that would drive a normal man insane, not saying that this hasnt driven me completely loopy

Back