• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2014
    @clbgolden - it should be in the room with the Aqua Team Leader. in a corner along with 3 other items.

Is it possible to catch gen 6 pokemon in ORAS? I beat the elite four but I cant find any anywhere.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Is there anywhere good to level grind in ORAS pre-Elite 4 or is it like in the originals where level grinding is ass?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • @clbgolden - it should be in the room with the Aqua Team Leader. in a corner along with 3 other items.

Is it possible to catch gen 6 pokemon in ORAS? I beat the elite four but I cant find any anywhere.

Clauncher (Alpha Sapphire) and Skrelp (Omega Ruby) are DexNav-exclusives; they can be found in Routes 105-109. Klefki and Phantump are also DexNav-exclusives; they can be found in Route 113 and Petalburg Woods, respectively. Binacle can be found via Rock Smash in the Mirage Spot south of Pacifidlog.

Years
  • Where is the director in Lilycove city?

Does he only appear after you beat the E4?

He's in the Cove Lily Hotel (near the Contest Hall if I remember correctly), and I think he can show up before the Elite Four. I remember going in there before beating the Elite Four and talking to someone and they mentioned the hotel was booked up by a group called Game Freak, but I didn't actually check for them.

Years
  • So I was told that Rayquaza's catch rate was lowered due to needing to catch it to proceed through the Delta episode, but are there any others in the same line? Because this morning I tried to have some attempts at catching Ho-Oh, and that one I was able to get in a Timer Ball without too many throws. (I realized it only has 20 PP to use before it uses Struggle...) That does leave me wondering if they raised any other catch rates.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    So I'm only past gym 5 so sorry if this gets answered in game, but what is the deal with all the gold ring portals? Are they caused by Hoopa?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Is Cosplay Pikachu's nature fixed or at random? If the former, then what's its nature?

Random, and since it is a special pikachu (Undiscovered Egg group and therefore cannot be bred) it also has a guaranteed 3 perfect IVs

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Random, and since it is a special pikachu (Undiscovered Egg group and therefore cannot be bred) it also has a guaranteed 3 perfect IVs
    Thanks, and do the costumes used for Cosplay Pikachu count as held items? The one with Icicle Crash could bring potential combined with the Light Ball, once I get one from a wild Pikachu that is.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Thanks, and do the costumes used for Cosplay Pikachu count as held items? The one with Icicle Crash could bring potential combined with the Light Ball, once I get one from a wild Pikachu that is.

Nope, you have to change the costume for Pikachu at the same place you get the Pikachu in the first place and every time you want to change costumes you have to go back. And you can find a light ball on route 120 Just south of the second bridge above a patch of grass

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Nope, you have to change the costume for Pikachu at the same place you get the Pikachu in the first place and every time you want to change costumes you have to go back. And you can find a light ball on route 120 Just south of the second bridge above a patch of grass
    You can change Pikachu's costume at any contest hall.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I have noticed that the gold ring portals allow you to battle certain Legendary Pokemon. I checked two of the portals, that is how I know this.

no, I know what they're for, I was asking what caused them in game, like i it addressed via storyline and does it have to do with Hoopa

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So I'm afraid to beat the game because of that glitch that might freeze your game. What should I do?
    In addition to what Howmander said, Nintendo will be releasing a patch for that specific glitch sometime "early December".

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • How do you delete Secret Bases when the computer is blocked? I want a specific spot and some jerk set up their base so that only they can access the computer and flag. I want that spot...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back