• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • On my Sapphire game I have deposited in every box, after Delta and only got up to 27 I think.

You may need to completely fill every box, assuming you haven't tried that already. Alternatively, if you have PokeBank the rest of the boxes (or at least up to 30) should unlock automatically once you link the game up to it and access the game's boxes from Bank.

Years
  • No. IMO, I would've kept Rayquaza if its Speed IV was perfect. Speed is pretty much a deciding factor in battling.

Thanks bud! I ended up continuing the SR's before getting feedback haha, just got a jolly with 31/31/4/16/31/31

Wish the defence was a little better, but I'm happy with it :)

Nakala Pri

I have catch Kyogre but now I need help with the last gym
    How do I come to Wallece?

Are you having trouble with the ice? And falling through?

Spoilers below!

Spoiler:

Hope I helped! :D

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Hoping this is the right place to ask.

I haven't really moved forward after catching Rayquaza, but was wondering if this is a good Rayquaza to keep.

I don't know the nature, but so far the stats are:
    248/236/151/212/142/174.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Happiness reset?

After beating the game, my team loved me. I was even able to encounter Mesprit and Azelf. When I tried to find Uxie, I wasn't able to, so I checked their happiness, and they were all neutral! What happened?! What could cause Pokemons' happiness to reset? I adjusted my 3DS clock recently when I found out it was an hour off, but I read that time travel doesn't affect happiness. I also recently entered the Battle Maison, but I read that that doesn't affect happiness either. I don't even care about Uxie at this point, I just want to know what happened to my Pokemon!

Years
  • After beating the game, my team loved me. I was even able to encounter Mesprit and Azelf. When I tried to find Uxie, I wasn't able to, so I checked their happiness, and they were all neutral! What happened?! What could cause Pokemons' happiness to reset? I adjusted my 3DS clock recently when I found out it was an hour off, but I read that time travel doesn't affect happiness. I also recently entered the Battle Maison, but I read that that doesn't affect happiness either. I don't even care about Uxie at this point, I just want to know what happened to my Pokemon!

Hrm.. Did you trade any of them perhaps? All things that lower happiness is fainting, using energypowder, energy root, heal powder or revival herb (bitter items) and trading will fully reset happiness. If none of these are the case, I'm afraid it will have to be the time changing thing.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I haven't traded or used any herbs, and I highly doubt a few losses fully lowers hundreds of happiness points. Maybe ORAS did add a time travel punishment? Man, why would they do that to genuine fixes?

Years
  • I haven't traded or used any herbs, and I highly doubt a few losses fully lowers hundreds of happiness points. Maybe ORAS did add a time travel punishment? Man, why would they do that to genuine fixes?

Yes they sure do have a time traveler punishment. But didn't know one of them was happiness reset.. I time traveled so I hoped to get to more mirage spots and got a penalty of not being able to access a mirage spot for 24 hours but this penalty is new..

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Hoping this is the right place to ask.

I haven't really moved forward after catching Rayquaza, but was wondering if this is a good Rayquaza to keep.

I don't know the nature, but so far the stats are:
    248/236/151/212/142/174.

The nature is Jolly, it appears, as neutral-natured Rayquaza only hits 159 Speed max.

The IVs are as follows (used Serebii's IV calculator):

#384 Rayquaza [Jolly]
    IVs: 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 29 / 30, 31 / 16, 17 / 30, 31
    Stats at Lv.70: 248 / 236 / 151 / 212 / 142 / 174

Physical Rayquaza is viable with Swords Dance, so I'd say keep this one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Right, so I've heard that TM #36 is found in Dewford Hall. However, I've talked to everyone in there, & noone gave me the TM...

Is there something hidden that I need to do in order to get it? Or is the person that has this TM hiding from me??

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Right, so I've heard that TM #36 is found in Dewford Hall. However, I've talked to everyone in there, & noone gave me the TM...

Is there something hidden that I need to do in order to get it? Or is the person that has this TM hiding from me??

TM36 is sludge bomb. If I'm not wrong, you need at least 5 badges.

Then go into the house of trendy phrases: there will be a guy inside who will give you the TM after talking to him.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    Does anything make hordes appear more frequently? Looking for a Magnemite horde on route 110 and still haven't found one.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Does anything make hordes appear more frequently? Looking for a Magnemite horde on route 110 and still haven't found one.
    A horde will always appear if you use the move Sweet Scent or the Honey item while in grass.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    A horde will always appear if you use the move Sweet Scent or the Honey item while in grass.

Awesome! What's the easiest way to grab a pokemon with sweet scent? Or is finding honey easier?

LightBlast

I am fire. I am... death!
    Years
  • Now that I can finally breed for competitive battle, what is the best and fastest place to level up my Pokes to LV 50(except elite 4) in Omega Ruby?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back