• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I don't have a problem with fast food. It gets the job done for what it. I go to McDonald's very infrequently (once every couple months). You really don't need it more than that. My sandwich of choice at the moment is the QPC BLT, it's the only thing they have there that actually holds up and looks like their advertisements. lol Not sure if that's a good thing, whole thing could be made out of plastic for all I know.

Near my workplace is a Villa Madina (shawarma chain) and Thai Express and I visit the shawarma one almost once a week. I skip the potatoes and rice and do three salads (one of which is chick peas, so still starch there), plus beef. I don't think that's bad.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I'm pretty sure somewhere around 90% of the people on here who have heard of shawarma heard of it from the Avengers. :P

I have never had it but I would love to try it. Anyone got any description of what it tastes like?

srinator

We are the future, and we are peanuts. Therefore peanuts are the future.

i dont even...

wut??

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Some of the more recent lyrics I've taken well to are from lesser-known Alice in Chains songs like Am I Inside from the Sap EP, Rotten Apple from the Jar of Flies EP, and also Dirt from the Dirt album.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I ate shawarma before The Avengers made it commonplace.

Blurry picture, but the point is the portion from the place I'll frequent.

In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Look at all that. Under $10.

I used to get a plate of beef and chicken shawarma with rice, potatoes, two salads, hummus, garlic paste pita, turnips, hot peppers, tahini, and hot sauce.

Now though... nearly the same thing, but just beef (no chicken) and instead of rice and potatoes, I'll get an extra salad. Chick pea, beet, and tabolueh salads

For me, that's good fast food. Or a Greek place near me where I pick up some great pork gyro, not a chain, but still fast food.

Last edited:

-Jared-

Years

In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

I used to get a plate of beef and chicken shawarma with rice, potatoes, two salads, hummus, garlic paste pita, turnips, hot peppers, tahini, and hot sauce.

Now though... nearly the same thing, but just beef (no chicken) and instead of rice and potatoes, I'll get an extra salad. Chick pea, beet, and tabolueh salads

For me, that's good fast food. Or a Greek place near me where I pick up some great pork gyro, not a chain, but still fast food.

That looks delicious. Speaking of portion size, my bf took me to a chinese place recently that for like, 8 bucks, you got a huge plate of whatever entree you wanted, plus rice and chow mein. And I am talking like, huge and deep and piled was this plate of food. I swear, I don't know HOW they stay in business.

-Jared-

Years
    That looks soooo good omg.

I really love fried potatoes.. too bad I'm really lazy to make them most of the time, cough. Mom fried some with mushrooms today and it's super delicious. ;_;

Ugh it's hungry and I am waiting for dinner but I wanna eat and that sounds good >__>

Although this morning I made fried potatoes with eggs and it was yummy AND it held my hunger in check for way longer than what I usually eat does (ie toast :P)

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years

..under $10? Screw you. I bought a gluten free pizza yesterday from Dominos. It was about the size of a normal medium but the crust was super small so it's pretty much nothing. Cost $12 bucks.

A hamburger fills me up. I ate that whole pizza and was still hungry.

I hate having a gluten allergy. -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back